Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Rick Miller said:
Here already. How many of you got paid by Monty to be here :shock:
That's 18 and more to come.. Like Howard Stern.. You gotta listen to him to see just what the hell he will say next... :lol:

·
Registered
635 Posts
now 2,072 members and growing

·
Registered
710 Posts
Slow day at work.....either call hubby at home & bug him or see what's going on in YB......

Hey Mr.Biggs....Check your e-mail. Sent you a little something:-D

·
Registered
635 Posts
this is what i do at school

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
silvercv2002 said:
Running like ass. People don't listen to me. I wrench on the damn thing, know what's going on, but no one listens. You Beebe people are right, I need a car that is ALL mine.:mad:
What is wrong with it this time... Do we need to steal it and spend a day at the track to straighten it out!!:)

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
silver do you want me to bring my trailer by so we can take the crapie ops i mean capri to milan so we can get it sorted out for ya ( I have something the garage I know will make it run !! right 85)

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,915 Posts
We may have to. It was taken to Lapeer last weekend (I know, don't even say it, I couldn't make it), and I was told the trans brake wasn't holding right, wouldn't let off right. Car was supposedly running too rich, then too lean, couldn't get a good launch. Etc., etc. The best it went was 12.06. Ok, we did a little work on the motor over the winter, and there is NO WAY it should have slowed down. These things I don't understand. I wasn't there, so I really can't say what the problem is. But I believe the driver (the other dude that owns part of the car) was a part of it. He is on nights now, and I don't have a key to his dad's garage where it is at. I'm gonna see what I can do to get a hold of it with or WITHOUT him there. Only problem is finding a truck to tow it with.....But I have a few ideas on that problem......

Just a simple problem that I can fix IF FORD WOULD KEEP ME WORKING. Then I will get my own damn car......

1 - 20 of 41 Posts