Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Would you want to know ASAP or not ?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
110,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost a good friend yesterday in an accident. This man will be missed by so many people. A couple of friends that need to know are out of town for the weekend with wives and will be back Monday.

If you were out of town and one of your best friends died would you want to know as soon as possible or prefer to find out when you got home from a weekend away with the wife?

I heard one of the guys who was contacted, it would seen would have preferred to have found out tomorrow. Don't know, maybe the bad news was going to screw-up his "hotel" sex with his wife.

Would you prefer to find out a day or two after it happened if you were out of town?

·
mail order brides wanted
3,234 Posts
I SAY,CALL ME IMMEDIATELY.LOST A CLOSE FRIEND THIS PAST WEDNESDAY,HIS GIRL FRIEND CAME & TOLD ME QUICKLY BEFORE I WOULD HEAR IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE/SECONDHAND.

·
Banned
110,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought the reaction of the one guy was interesting..... you never know how people will react to that kind of news.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'd want to know immediately. I appreciate the thought that my mutual friends would be concerned with disrupting my vacation, but the injury/illness/death of a close friend ranks up there with something like that happening to my family.

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
I would want to know immediately like the others that said my friends are like family to me. He might have said that just because it was bad news and sometimes people say things without thinking when grieving.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.