Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The X-Bomb
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ask because im not fast enough for king of the streets and to take the 1000.00 prize.
I could slow my car down and jump in the prince class with an 11.50 cap and have a better chance of winning 300.00 but have to run my car 4-5 times more then KOTS.
I just hate the thought of index racing when i love heads up stuff.

What would you do?

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
That's like saying would you take a dick up the ass to get laid. Fuck that noise and press the loud pedal until the crowd roars and the cameras flash.

·
This Space For Lease
2,304 Posts
Win lights and cash are always better than just making passes IMO.

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
Win lights and cash are always better than just making passes IMO.
Plus fucking 1!!!

We tried our game at the 275 stuff and got our ass handed to us. Now we stick to bracket racing. All the heads up guys can talk all the shot they want....spending $100,000 to win what $2k-$4k tops on a average race weekend?? How much do you spend? Fuck that.....just not for me......I"ll stick to being slower and collecting those white tickets and checks!

·
Rippin' Gears!
2,732 Posts
Uh, if you can't speed up to the next class, you could slow down to the next slower class??

·
A Fine Example For Others
41,202 Posts
I think its a hoot people have to slow their car down to be competitive with me. Keep slowing them down boys, you're almost there :p

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
I don't think there's nothing wrong with slowing a car down so you can race. Heads up is fun but go win enough money in bracket racing to pay for upgrades needed to run heads up stuff.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Do what ever makes you feel right about the whole thing but seriously ......it's all about the BENJAMINS BUDDY ! Win Slips and CASH is always a GOOD THING is it not ?
What do you think all them guys are doing with their Restrictor Plate Systems ? and what about Super Street and Super Gas ???? you know them cars are WAY FASTER than what they have to use a Throttle Stop to run......seriously when was the last time you saw a 9.90 Super Gas Car and it DID NOT HAVE A THROTTLE STOP and Delay Box ?.......I can Run Super Gas but why should I when they can just dial it in so they can run me Down and fender me to the Line ? Hell if I am gonna give money away I will give it to the wife at least she will buy a pair of shoes or maybe feel generous and buy me supper ?
RC

1 - 20 of 20 Posts