Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Would you go race at a PINKS ALL OUT if it was ran by someone other than Dick C.?

• FUCK YEA

Votes: 55 88.7%
  • HELL NO

Votes: 7 11.3%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
^^^^ think again
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
427 Posts
Even with all the drama, I'd go again just to see all the cars and meet other racers. I had a blast at the four I made it two, and got some air time in three of the four.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
depends who did it and how it was run maybe by some people who actually run a race track or retired race car drivers so someone knows whats going on and doesnt look like a totally d-bag when he talks

·
Registered
748 Posts
with the right host though the show would rock again!
I hadn't watched the show for about a year until a few nights ago when i caught an episode. I didn't think it could get any worse, but now there's that big guy that has to comment on everything in an exaggerated manner, and Rich is more of a drama queen than ever.

It's a real shame, as there are plenty of sweet cars and good people racing. But yeah, I can't stomach it anymore.

I never got to see it with the previous hosts.

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
They already do have Pinks All Out without R.C., it's called Index racing!! The only purpose the "arm drop" serves is TV ratings. They could run those races off of the tree, and it would be, as stated, Index racing. Arm drop racing is for the street.

·
Registered
212 Posts
They already do have Pinks All Out without R.C., it's called Index racing!! The only purpose the "arm drop" serves is TV ratings. They could run those races off of the tree, and it would be, as stated, Index racing. Arm drop racing is for the street.
eeeexxxxxacccctttllllyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts