Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,632 Posts
Idiots a car's exhaust with no load makes a fraction of the noise when under load.

I learned back in the 60s LOUD PIPES DRAW COPS ATTENTION
and they will even draw Cops attention for Miles.
Idiots? I think we all realize a car at idle is under no load, and once under a load it'll be louder. We're on a racing website, we know how cars work.

As for your second retarded statement, Idgaf about cops and drawing their attention. Most car guys dont.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I drive around with turn downs after the headers all the time. 6-7 years and never got hassled. Even sitting next to a cop at a light. Leaving the house at 530 in the morning prob pisses people off though.

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
I can handle a loud exhaust but the dreaded DRONE will drive you insane. I have a factory "active exhaust" on my 18 Challenger and it is OK as a DD..... Loud but No drone.
I had a SLP Loud Mouth Exhaust on my 08 Charger SRT for less than 1000 miles and it had to go because of the drone..... I was getting addicted to Advil. :smt093

·
Moderater
13,159 Posts
Says the belt is slipping...lol what a idiot

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,460 Posts
My daily is a truck, but, my 26 runs headers with straight 4” pipe out the back. I drive that about every day with no rain in the summer.

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Idiots? I think we all realize a car at idle is under no load, and once under a load it'll be louder. We're on a racing website, we know how cars work.

As for your second retarded statement, Idgaf about cops and drawing their attention. Most car guys dont.

71 Trans Am you're fucking stupid. Obviously the "subject" of thread is: "Would you daily a car this loud". Yet the car is only under no load. So how the fuck do you even know how loud it will be?

Far as noise drawing cops sure the ones that never got a citation for load pipes or had a LEO tell you that he "heard the car running from miles away.."

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I can handle a loud exhaust but the dreaded DRONE will drive you insane. I have a factory "active exhaust" on my 18 Challenger and it is OK as a DD..... Loud but No drone.
I had a SLP Loud Mouth Exhaust on my 08 Charger SRT for less than 1000 miles and it had to go because of the drone..... I was getting addicted to Advil. :smt093
Drone does suck. I go my route of just headers because as crazy as it sounds it's quieter inside than thru cats and mufflers. It was fine before I changed the cam. Way way louder while on it but just cruising it's not bad.

·
Señor Member
31,455 Posts
I'm not a fan of loud and unlike many car guys...I actually try and be considerate of neighbors.

If you go to the beginning of the video...you'll see his next door neighbor has the house up for sale. Coincidence...?

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,632 Posts
71 Trans Am you're fucking stupid. Obviously the "subject" of thread is: "Would you daily a car this loud". Yet the car is only under no load. So how the fuck do you even know how loud it will be?

Far as noise drawing cops sure the ones that never got a citation for load pipes or had a LEO tell you that he "heard the car running from miles away.."
You're one stupid motherfucker.

No wonder people on here rip on you so much. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you make the case against you stronger everyday.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Problem for me is leaving the house at 6am. 'neighbors' are a couple hundred feet away but still feel like my Charger is too loud on cold start, and it's stock.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
qikbbstang: "Idiots a car's exhaust with no load makes a fraction of the noise when under load."

qikbbstang:"Yet the car is only under no load. So how the fuck do you even know how loud it will be?"

fractions louder
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts

You're one stupid motherfucker.

No wonder people on here rip on you so much. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you make the case against you stronger everyday.
stars always align man....lol

·
LS Powah!
11,081 Posts
I put the SLP Powerflo exhaust on the T/A because I knew the Loudmouth would be too loud. It's not exactly quiet with the Powerflo, but not loud enough to drive me nuts either.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts