Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Gas Passer
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...I get home from work and it's a torrential down pour (southest afternoon thunderstorm) and my Lunati Pro Series crank is just sitting on the porch getting drenched for God knows how long! I can't believe that: 1). It wasn't supposed to be signed for, and 2). the Fed Ex guy would just leave it there during a thunderstorm.

Luckily, it was packaged well, and no water got on the crank. The box was water logged though. lol :rolleyes: James

·
In Glock I Trust
6,807 Posts
So...I get home from work and it's a torrential down pour (southest afternoon thunderstorm) and my Lunati Pro Series crank is just sitting on the porch getting drenched for God knows how long! I can't believe that: 1). It wasn't supposed to be signed for, and 2). the Fed Ex guy would just leave it there during a thunderstorm.

Luckily, it was packaged well, and no water got on the crank. The box was water logged though. lol :rolleyes: James
I am SURE it was gently handled throughout its trip though....;)

·
Gas Passer
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am SURE it was gently handled throughout its trip though....;)
I used to unload trailers for UPS....Shirley you jest. :-Daw

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Supposed to be signed for? What crank?

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts

·
Gas Passer
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Claim you never got it....That'll teach the fucksticks!!!!
I don't want anything for free, I would never do something dishonest to rip someone else off...too much of that going around these days. That's what is wrong with this country...no one knows what integrity is anymore. Here's an oxymoron for you, "honest politician".

I just wonder if Lunati did not request a sig or if the Fed Ex guy just said "To Hell with it" because it was pouring down rain? :smt102 James

·
Gas Passer
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Speaking of Fed Ex, I was driving to my moonlighting job in Ft. Walton Beach, Fl. yesterday and there was a wreck on HWY 85 south. If anyone has ever driven from Crestview to Ft. Walton Bch at 0600 or so, you know how heavy the traffic can get. Cars were backed up for miles and when I arrived to the scene, there was a Fed Ex van on it's side in the median. I guess he's going to lose his job! James

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Rhetorical question; What would you have done if you were delivering it? Rains alot here in FL.

·
Gas Passer
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rhetorical question; What would you have done if you were delivering it? Rains alot here in FL.
I would have had it sitting up front beside the drivers seat and as I was driving past the address, kicked it out of the truck and into the yard without slowing down, while screaming at the top of my lungs, "Here's the phucking crankshaft you ordered...ASSHOLE!!!"

Maybe they should have thought about working in the rain before signing up to be a driver? :smt102 Or blaiming their shitty working conditions on the customer? James

·
Flat Earther
3,964 Posts
Maybe they should have thought about working in the rain before signing up to be a driver? :smt102 Or blaiming their shitty working conditions on the customer? James
All he thought about was the big paycheck he'd be getting. There's the other problem with this country, get a good paying job and shit on it.

Young kids don't wanna work for less than $20 an hour anymore. No wonder Salem is now lil Mexico.

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
I had a $2500 custom computer get delivered to my front porch once. It wasn't mine. I called FedEx and informed them of their screwup. The driver was supposed to get a signature upon delivery. Oops!

·
Gas Passer
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Again not signed for. What crank shaft never saw it.
I will need a spare motor or two...I think I recall Lunati having a "Buy one, get one free sale". lol Just kidding people! Jesus! Don't get your panties in a wad! :-D James

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
If people are that worried about high dollar parts why dont you set it up to just go pick up the parts at the shipping companies terminal.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Most residential deliveries are NOT signature required. Either specify sig required or have it shipped to a business. My buddy is a mechanic and we always have stuff like that shipped to the shop he works at, it's cheaper to have it delivered to a business too.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts