Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
26,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read a lot of fantasy, a lot of which revolves around the world returning to medieval times.

I read a fun article years ago comparing the average American's life to a medieval king.

They lived in weird drafty castles with no insulation, flames for heat/light and no A/C.
They had cooks galore but we have every food imaginable within an hour.
Very few of them ever traveled more than a few hundred miles away from where they were born.
Health care? Forget it...

I could go on but I think I've made my point...

Our lives are fucking great.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,293 Posts
I AM A MEDIEVAL KING

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
no,,,, but it would sure be better than being a medieval surf, peasant, knight, priest, Get the picture? Life back then would have been far beyond miserable

·
T/S 368E
30,473 Posts

I should be king of the planet now or 1000 years ago!!!
The world would be a much better place!!!

·
Registered
26,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no,,,, but it would sure be better than being a medieval surf, peasant, knight, priest, Get the picture? Life back then would have been far beyond miserable
You're making the same point as me.
Our lives are comparable to the kings.
Looking at the average person we are the height of excellence.

Politicians who whine about income/wealth inequality have no knowledge of history.

·
Registered
26,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I should be king of the planet now or 1000 years ago!!!
The world would be a much better place!!!
I've read your posts.
You (along with many others) would run the country better than career politicians.
(I don't put Trump in that career politician category)

·
Registered
49,441 Posts

·
T/S 368E
30,473 Posts

Except the POS politicians are lying through their ass to fool the lemmings that they actually give a damn about them!!!!
Which most don't give 2 shits about any of us!!!

politicians don't care about income inequality, they are all wealthy!!! Either before or after they are elected!!!
Look at horse girl.
A complete loser, makes idiotic promises that are 100% impossible to even attempt, but she got elected because the POS liberals are just that stupid.
We would absolutely be a 3rd world nation if they even considered her lunacy!!!
Now she makes 1% income, and hasn't done a damn thing to improve the lives of anyone in the entire world!!!!

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
27,385 Posts
A King inadvertently gave us USA.

·
Registered
26,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Except the POS politicians are lying through their ass to fool the lemmings that they actually give a damn about them!!!!

politicians don't care about income inequality, they are all wealthy!!! Either before or after they are elected!!!
Look at horse girl.
A complete loser, makes idiotic promises that are 100% impossible to even attempt, but she got elected because the POS liberals are just that stupid.
Now she makes 1% income, and hasn't done a damn thing to improve the lives of anyone in the entire world!!!!
From what I understand she has already made a book deal that will gross her over 10 million dollars.
I wonder how much her accountants will try to cut her taxes.
I guess more importantly... I wonder how much of the 10 million will go to help those people she cares so much about.

·
T/S 368E
30,473 Posts
I've read your posts.
You (along with many others) would run the country better than career politicians.
(I don't put Trump in that career politician category)

Thank you.

Earn what you get, keep what you earn, take care of your self, and don't expect the government or those smarter than you to give you free handouts!!!

If you are a POS criminal, you won't be a POS repeat offender, that I can guarantee!!! with me in charge!!!

If you are drawing a tax payer funded salary, zero tolerance on fraud, waste, abuse & corruption!!!

Prisons would be fewer, and less occupied, roads & bridges would be pristine, everyone contributes, even if just a part time position.
Life would be good, the world would not hate us for sticking our nose in every ones business.
We would be the friend & envy of the world again, without pissing away billions of dollars trying to buy their friendship.

·
Señor Member
31,489 Posts

·
T/S 368E
30,473 Posts
Yep, and George Washington refused the title of king. :cool:

We are the greatest country that has ever existed..
Odd that liberals don't seem to realize that.

EXACTLY!!!!!

There is absolutely no intelligent reason to be or vote for a POS liberal.

What kind of clueless idiot thinks for even one second we achieved what we have because of POS liberal loser leadership!!!!

·
Registered
7,988 Posts

Look at horse girl.

The word is ALL Motherfucker All politicians don't have any fucks to give anybody !!!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts