Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36,446 Posts
Cut the black folk a break on this one - I personally know two people who back in their youth grabbed a watermelon from some farmer's patch, cut a hole in it and fucked it. Not a joke.

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
I believe the one holding the lantern is actually a tribute to one of George Washington's stable boys. Washington had a fire at his stable and a the 14 year old kid went into the fire, saved a bunch of horses but died for his effort...

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,619 Posts
I went to X-Ray school in Tyler, Texas 1982-1984 at Tyler Junior College and Medical Center Hospital. Driving around in the summer, you'd see a "watermelon truck" pulled over at an intersection or on the side of a road. The "Amish" would be congregating, sitting under trees, and would break open a watermelon with their bare hands and eat their watermelon. Kinda looked like the figurine, and was really stereotypical. I was always going to take a few photos, but never got around to it,. I am Butch/56sedandelivery.
It helps gets the chicken grease off the fingers

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,619 Posts
Cut the black folk a break on this one - I personally know two people who back in their youth grabbed a watermelon from some farmer's patch, cut a hole in it and fucked it. Not a joke.
Did they leave their seed in them

21 - 24 of 24 Posts