Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GIVE THESE BACK TO JOHNNY. HE SEEMS TO HAVE LOST THEM. COME ON, YOU TOLD JAY HOW WELL OFF YOU ARE, 20K SHOULD BE CHUMP CHANGE TO YOU :twisted:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Bill Glidden said:
Ray you have been caught red handed, this proves you were digging through maries purse,BG
Hey asshole...at least I have some! :shock:

Now if you go throught the thread I haven't dogged your family out, now if you want ...we can do that all day on here ,we can talk about your ex-wife, your momma , or we can see if you have any ...balls, when I walk up to you at PRI or somewhere, and we can see if you want to say the same things....that is if you'll have any teeth left?

·
Registered
41 Posts
but it is ok when your wife talked about billys family. then went back and got rid of the post. she did say she was sorry. :WGAF

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
theflea said:
but it is ok when your wife talked about billys family. then went back and got rid of the post. she did say she was sorry. :WGAF
I think she meant to say something else, but it didn't come out that way, and I told her to delete it & apologize for it....she get's hyped up with this racing chit too much....she's not calm like me...lol

But this is suppose to be just a ball busting deal, not meant to attack family on any level...at least that is my view of this stuff, I think somewhere on one of these posts, I referred to Bob Glidden & Coughlin , but not in any detrimental way at all, I can say I am a fan of his, and my engine guy has played golf with him and Steve Schmidt up here in Chi-Town when they came in for a race at RT. 66, when he was with Morgan, but I don't take jabs at him, or Rusty, or Etna at all, and I wouldn't condone it if Marie did it AT ALL!

Ray seems to grow some beer muscles at times....he'll end up a few inches shorter too... :shock: ...lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Johnny Baio said:
theflea said:
I think she meant to say something else, but it didn't come out that way, and I told her to delete it & apologize for it....she get's hyped up with this racing chit too much....she's not calm like me...lol

But this is suppose to be just a ball busting deal, not meant to attack family on any level...at least that is my view of this stuff, I think somewhere on one of these posts, I referred to Bob Glidden & Coughlin , but not in any detrimental way at all, I can say I am a fan of his, and my engine guy has played golf with him and Steve Schmidt up here in Chi-Town when they came in for a race at RT. 66, when he was with Morgan, but I don't take jabs at him, or Rusty, or Etna at all, and I wouldn't condone it if Marie did it AT ALL!

Ray seems to grow some beer muscles at times....he'll end up a few inches shorter too... :shock: ...lol
well said john :-D

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
You should see the e-mails I get of stuff some of these people want me to say....but I decline respectfully & tell 'em to do it themselves, but some are cowards and don't want Glidden to know who they are, I guess he would know who it was if the stuff was said.....I just bust balls about the rules deal...that is and was the only beef I have with Glidden....nothing more ...nothing less
I guess some don't have respect for the guy for one reason or another, but like one e-mail said, you don't see Samuels, Lynch, Scavo, Kirk, Barefield or any other top racers on ANY b.b putting people down, or asking for RULES to be changed like on the Fun Ford b.b or ORSCA's ect. ect. ect.
.........and they are right

1 - 20 of 30 Posts