Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys as some of you know i almost backed out last minute and didnt go but a bunch of guys pulled together on here and helped me out. capslock made sure the thread stayed up top and wright racing made some phone calls and all in all made it happen.

Like to thank sam vincent for bringing down some parts for me that i thought i needed last second when he had problems of his own but was still willing to help a fellow racer out i appreciate that.

like to thank my friend shannon79malibu on here for helping me get down and also for sponsoring the race.

Jason Richards i was pitted next to him this guy is a class act every question i had he would gladly answer it and give me plenty of advice and tips he sure knows the ins and outs of a leaf spring car

Doug Flynn from holley for taking time out of his busy schedule to personally come take a look at my nos launcher for me and installed the correct software to get me up and running. tried to tip the man but he wouldn't take it just said he was glad to help a racer

Dave hance i think he was the only guy at the track that had any 10 guage wire ha but he did and it sure helped me out in a tight spot.

bigbumper74 and all his crew it was nice talking to you and that quart of tranny fluid you wouldn't let me pay for sure helped out ha

lenco jim .... just for being there gotta love the guy

and last but not least THE MAYOR for putting on the best races ever in radial history. it was one of the best ran shows i have been to all year kept the insane amount of cars running smoothly down the track. feeding all the racers the prizes and giveaways just an awesome event to experience.

hopefully we can make this leaf spring class bigger and better this February thought we had an awesome showing of cars for a first time for a class i know i'm already getting the car ready ha

i would have loved to made the field but just couldnt pull it together my first two qualifying passes i just learned not to rush a car to the track and double and triple check every single aspect of the car,
third round just getting it together and just didnt get down the track. last round it was go for broke so i just went out there and did what i could i got messed up on the tree and red light it felt like i sat there an hour and spun on the hit and got back in it and it ran out pretty damn strong but no time no mph no nothing damn the luck but it was finally coming around hope to see everyone again in feb. and if anyone has any pics or vid of my car lmk it would be appreciated.

heres my last qualifying vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrvvWhgnxMw

thanks
Ryan Roberts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
couple cars in the lanes that should have been in the leaf class but oh well, super sharp rides

not sure if the maro was on leafs but damn was it immaculate

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

last round of qualifying damn the bad luck all weekend but had a hell of a time

loading goin home to get ready for febuary :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts