Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking at getting a aluminum reactor flex plate i just dont know if it would be worth it for me to get it. it is going on a sbf looking to go low 9's maybe hit a high 8 when i turn it up and learn how to drive the damn thing

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea gotta be blue lol, but i have heard that people have been havein trouble with the jw flex plate, i have to get up to the shop this week to order my flex plate and my ultrabell and some other goodies

·
ALL OUT
1,931 Posts
trying to remember if i have an extra bell.... think i do.... and maybe an extra flex too... hmmmm gtta look... But me, lee, jack have all used the jw without a problem so far where did you see talk about probs? Maybe play ya at beerpong for one of em sat ;)

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kk ill be up at the shop tomorow to see what ya got, the party got switched to fridaynight and ill be glad to take some parts off your hands once i whoop ya in a game of pong

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
I run the CSR heavy CM flexplate and have never had any problems

·
Registered
590 Posts
CSR Aluminum flexplates in both cars. Mine is a 892 Sonnys Hemi and the kids a 932 Hemi. No problems and you can buy spare outer ring gear just in case you break a tooth..

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
im looking at getting a aluminum reactor flex plate i just dont know if it would be worth it for me to get it. it is going on a sbf looking to go low 9's maybe hit a high 8 when i turn it up and learn how to drive the damn thing
WHATEVER you do DON"T buy a REACTOR, MAJOR problems with the removable ring gear, and GOOD LUCK getting it re-certified!!!!!

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
WHATEVER you do DON"T buy a REACTOR, MAJOR problems with the removable ring gear, and GOOD LUCK getting it re-certified!!!!!
Yea.. the ring gear on my reactor came loose,{it also has many passes on it}, the weld on tabs that allow the steel ring to bolt to the alumn were braking and the bolts were braking.. I just made new tabs and welded them on properly, then attached to the alumn wheel with aircraft squeeze rivets. Fine now but if it has to be recerted??...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts