Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOULD ALL THE AZZHOLES THAT PUT SHIT IN THE FOR SALE SECTION THAT SAY"PICK-UP ONLY"

SHOW WHERE THE PHUCK YOU LIVE!!!!!!:smt102 MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
YB Managing Editor
51,468 Posts
Re: WOULD ALL THE AZZHOLES THAT PUT SHIT IN THE FOR SALE SECTION THAT SAY"PICK-UP ONL

My favorite is "will post pics later" Well why not wait till you have pics to post the fucking ad?

Fuck ups!!!!:finga:

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Re: WOULD ALL THE AZZHOLES THAT PUT SHIT IN THE FOR SALE SECTION THAT SAY"PICK-UP ONL

You can't fix STUPID . . . . :smt082 :finga:

·
Registered
106 Posts

And put a PHUCKIN price!! You know how much you want for it.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

This would all make things easy for everyone else. Why would anyone want to do that? Sometimes the simple things are the hardest for some people.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

They will meet you within a 100 miles and dont say where they are from......Or you have topick it up .....still no address..

·
Registered
393 Posts

I hate people that post a Item for sale, then tell you to find it on RJ. At least post a link WTF.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts

For sale playstation 2.......

·
Registered
1,549 Posts

Maybe a simple template would make it easier.
DESCRIPTION:
PHONE NUMBER:
PICS:

·
Registered
183 Posts

Even with a template they would leave shit blank, ah, unless you make it where it won't put the post up unless all the blanks are filled in. That would be sweet.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
11,128 Posts

The one's that make me phucking crazy are those who can send pics to each person who ask's but cant JUST POST THE GOD DAMN PICS WITH THE AD!

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

No Shit,go in the F/S section and see this shit,it is unreal,and what is the big secret with not putting your location in your avatar?

·
Registered
6,482 Posts

No Shit,go in the F/S section and see this shit,it is unreal,and what is the big secret with not putting your location in your avatar?
shhhhhhhh!!! its top secret B-man

·
Moderater
13,647 Posts

And put a PHUCKIN price!! You know how much you want for it.

No shit...!!! No price usually means they're fishing and want to much anyway...:rolleyes:....I just move on.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts

The one's that make me phucking crazy are those who can send pics to each person who ask's but cant JUST POST THE GOD DAMN PICS WITH THE AD!
Thank you. Just post the pics and save yourself a whole lot of time.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts

Have to agree with everyone. No price = no sale.

Posting pics is a different story. Some people are technically challenged and can't follow the instructions to post pictures on a host site and copy the link. It shouldn't be difficult but I can understand how some people struggle with the concept so they want to e-mail.

·
Registered
29,442 Posts

You need to hurry I have other people looking at it. Then sell the fucking thing asshole.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts

I think it should be mandatory to put a price and location for the ad to post in the classified section.What I mean is there should be some way to not allow an ad without price and location to be put up.With all the rocket scientists on this site,I am sure a system can be put in place.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts