Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in a decent size nieghborhood and there were 13 cars/houses broke into last night!!! one chick had 500 bucks stolen from her! yeah i may be 18 but u can bet your a** i got the guns cocked and loaded just waitin on em!

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
What days are visitation at the prison? I will drop some cigarettes or snuff off for you. With that attitude going in, you are headed for trouble.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol i aint that mad now lol just had to vent a little.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
heard that!! aint nothing wrong with having that and being ready but is it really worth going to jail for?? ya losing some cash parts or whatever really sucks but not a smart idea..trust me i know lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
Unless your in Texas
They shoot people here breaking into cars. Some punks torched my neighbors car and thought I was going to be able to spray them with the AK when they were trying to get in my wifes car, But called the cops instead and told them I had a gun on them. Cops got there quick!

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
i live in a decent size nieghborhood and there were 13 cars/houses broke into last night!!! one chick had 500 bucks stolen from her! yeah i may be 18 but u can bet your a** i got the guns cocked and loaded just waitin on em!
You need two guns... One clean with no prints and numbers.. No need to load it. This way after you kill the guy just put the clean gun in his hand.. No problem its justified...

·
Registered
384 Posts
What part of Spartanburg do you live? I don't live far from Spartanburg and that happens about everyday around here. I hate f-ing thieves ! :smt093

·
Bracket racer
5,194 Posts
hmm Do you think if you built a neighborhood, let say with 100 houses. Make is square. 15 foot high fence and 4 look out posts with guards in them you would be considered a bad neighborhood? Have an association fee to pay the guards. kind like a reverse prison lol.

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
What days are visitation at the prison? I will drop some cigarettes or snuff off for you. With that attitude going in, you are headed for trouble.
seldom do you catch a thief in action.....but the "visiting day" is a good idea...stop by the jail-find one-and punch them in the mouth!:)

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
It's like when they stole the phucking gas tank out of my boat, in my driveway, 10 feet from front door. Why can't they do that shit when I am home, you know make it sporting. You see if you can fuck up my brand new boat and steal the $4.75 a gallon gas (and the fucking tank) before I can load my shit, draw abead on your temple and blow your stupid ass brains all over the neighbors yard!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
It's like when they stole the phucking gas tank out of my boat, in my driveway, 10 feet from front door. Why can't they do that shit when I am home, you know make it sporting. You see if you can fuck up my brand new boat and steal the $4.75 a gallon gas (and the fucking tank) before I can load my shit, draw abead on your temple and blow your stupid ass brains all over the neighbors yard!
Shit! Around here they would charge you for littering too! And you may have to pay for your neighbors yard to be cleaned also.

But if I caught a thief IN MY HOUSE, I promise noone else would ever find the same one in theirs.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,697 Posts
And your view is exactly whats wrong with America. Sometimes the last person you need to call is the cops when you can show these fuckers what swift justice is! Good for the OP for standing up for whats right!

I'll tell you first hand If I caught someone braking into anything of mine all they would hear would be a loud sound from my Boom Stick!

Shannon

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
And your view is exactly whats wrong with America. Sometimes the last person you need to call is the cops when you can show these fuckers what swift justice is! Good for the OP for standing up for whats right!

I'll tell you first hand If I caught someone braking into anything of mine all they would hear would be a loud sound from my Boom Stick!
My view? Guns in the wrong hands lead to trouble. If the assholes are armed, then lay em in the shade! My point here is don't let your emotions talk you into making a bad decision that can and probably will cost you life in prison. Where I come from, life means life. There is no ifs, ands or buts. And it is breaking not "braking". If you ever decide to use a firearm to stop a criminal, know your state laws concerning what is and what is not justified. It can save your ass from being incarcerated for a lengthy time. If you have a handgun and think you may use it for this purpose of stopping criminals, you better register it. How do you like my view now?

Shannon
My view? Guns in the wrong hands lead to trouble. If the assholes are armed, then lay em in the shade! My point here is don't let your emotions talk you into making a bad decision that can and probably will cost you life in prison. Where I come from, life means life. There is no ifs, ands or buts. And it is breaking not "braking". If you ever decide to use a firearm to stop a criminal, know your state laws concerning what is and what is not justified. It can save your ass from being incarcerated for a lengthy time. If you have a handgun and think you may use it for this purpose of stopping criminals, you better register it. How do you like my view now?
I will shoot them graveyard dead, if thats what it takes. I will do it the right way and not shoot the first person that comes to steal my shit. They had better make me feel threatened or that of another person before I start putting rounds down range. You do it your way. I will drop off smokes or snuff at the prison for you too.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts