Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else hearing this? I don't have cable at home, haven't been hearing the news. Is this serious or just a rumor?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Not a rumor Tommy. Right now, Birmingham is predicted for 3-4 inches of snow. Just north of Bham, 5-6" with possible of 10".
This is coming in Sunday/Monday morning. Ice is also being forcast, so you know what that means. Power issues. They seem pretty damn confident about all of this.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WEATHER CHANNELS SAYS WE ARE GETTING 5-8" SUNDAY NIGHT. I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT

There isn't gonna be a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread in any grocery store by the end of the day.:mad: Fuck milk and bread, get charcoal, steaks, and beer.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a rumor Tommy. Right now, Birmingham is predicted for 3-4 inches of snow. Just north of Bham, 5-6" with possible of 10".
This is coming in Sunday/Monday morning. Ice is also being forcast, so you know what that means. Power issues. They seem pretty damn confident about all of this.

That's bad news Jeff.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
snow just starts getting fun at 8-10"

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, no big deal up North, but they aren't equipped for it down here. If it is cold enough to stick to the roads, and especially if we get ice, we are shut down. No salt on the roads down here. I kind of wouldn't mind, since I stand to get a day or two off, but it will cut into my payday.

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
watched it fall and melt as soon as it hit the ground..
It snowed Sunday and actually stuck...I remember coming out of Subway and it looked like a blizzard for about 15-20 mins and the temp dropped about 8*.

It kept snowing on and off while we were out playing DiscGolf

·
pist'n Broke
20,939 Posts
Is anyone else hearing this? I don't have cable at home, haven't been hearing the news. Is this serious or just a rumor?
you better get to the store, before everybody freeks out....:smt082

predictions change by the minute...they started out saying 2 ", now up to 10-12"

WTF...the best job in the world you can be wrong 90% of the time and not get fired...

·
Registered
22,513 Posts

predictions change by the minute...they started out saying 2 ", now up to 10-12"

WTF...the best job in the world you can be wrong 90% of the time and not get fired...
Hell yeah...It'll be 75* and sunny:confused:

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

No shit. Why don't they just say "We don't know what it's going to do. It might snow, it might not. Tune in Sunday to find out for sure."

·
pist'n Broke
20,939 Posts
No shit. Why don't they just say "We don't know what it's going to do. It might snow, it might not. Tune in Sunday to find out for sure."
LMAO...:smt082 when i lived in florida, i went through hurricane charley
the local news said it was going to miss us everything was fine...my mother in law called us from dallas and said the weather channel said we were going to get a direct hit...45 mins later the local news said here it comes take cover...

the funny thing the news also said we had a 30% chance of rain that day, or call it 100% chance if u want to...

1 - 20 of 168 Posts