Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ill go first....

My ex motherNlaw got me a manicure set. WTF?! My ex also got me singing boxer shorts that sang "Hound Dog" by Elvis Pressly. Dumb shit. Lol

Share.......

·
Registered
836 Posts
I used to ge alot of worthless crap. Now I just make a suggestion like " hey look here is a cool portable grill for the race trailer, you should get me that". Works like a charm, and i was going to buy it anyways.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I always get the shirts that say #1 dad or dad rocks etc.etc. but I do have 4 kids and they think the shirts are awesome so I wear them once or twice around the house then retire them to a drawer for a few years the slowly use them as grease rags.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Ill go first....

My ex motherNlaw got me a manicure set. WTF?! My ex also got me singing boxer shorts that sang "Hound Dog" by Elvis Pressly. Dumb shit. Lol

Share.......
Manicure set? Maybe to clean the grease out from under your fingernails? Could have had good intentions behind it?? Then again............:smt082

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,803 Posts
At first I thought it was strange when I heard CAPSLOCK recieved mouth wash for Fathers Day.

Now I understand why.

·
Moderater
13,169 Posts
When the kids where little there school would bring in a boat load of China junk, mark it up 1000% and tell the kids here buy something nice for your Daddy.

They thought they where doing something good so all was not lost...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts