Yellow Bullet Forums banner
61 - 80 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Ok, so the second "date" that I went on, as referred to in my first post, was with what I will nicely call a "track whore". I managed a drag strip at the time, and it wasn't a large one, but it was fairly busy most of the time. So I'm riding around the track on a somewhat busy Saturday on the golf cart, wearing a gigantic pimp hat, because I thought it was hilarious. So I ride past a trailer, and there is a shorter blond, laying on it in short jean shorts, and a bikini top, tanning. So after I just about hit a trash can, I spun around to go talk to her. Turns out I knew her brother. So we talk for a few, and I figure out she lives like 3.5 hours away from me. So hard pass, because I can get laid closer to home.

A few days goes by, and she shoots me a message on FB. She proceeds to tell me that she was coming back towards me for a mutual friends birthday, and asks if I would like to go have dinner beforehand. So I got asked on a date. Pretty forward, but ok. The day of the birthday, which was happening at a bar and started at like 10pm, she calls me at noon, and says she was in town early, and wondered if I wanted to just spend the day with her. Whatever, I'm down, so I jump in the shower and head towards her hotel. We went driving around for a few hours to talk beforehand. This is where things went awry.

She starts by telling me what her expectations were of her "life mate". Doesn't believe in marriage, but wants monogamy, kids, million dollar home, etc., because that is what she is "worth". Now at the time, I had a low optioned TBSS, and that's somewhat important to this part of the story. It was a 2wd, cloth truck. Anyways, she starts ripping into the truck, and telling me that I need to get something better, because her skin is too well moisturized for cloth. Now I'm about to show this girl what she is "worth". We go and get dinner at a small steakhouse, and have a few drinks while we are there, and she seemed pretty buzzed, but we were still 3 hours away from the party. I asked what she wanted to do now, because I had full intention of rearranging her insides, then leaving. She just suggests going back to her hotel, and drinking some more there. We didn't even make it to drinks. Now this was like, 10-12 years ago, and to this day, I still have yet to match the level of nasty sex we had that night. And I mean just downright degrading! After 3 rounds of this, and missing the party, I said I was gonna go get some water for both of us. I then walked back to my truck, and left... went home and blocked her on everything, and never spoke to her again...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Not really a date. Just out of college and working. My GF (which is now my ex wife) moved away to Germany for a summer to live with family. We had an agreement that when she returned we would get back with each other. So I started playing around with this girl I met at a party one night. It was late at night and I was hanging around the firepit alone and she came walking over. Started talking and one thing lead to another and we hooked up. She was so so no tits per say but had that cute tunnel around her pussy when you looked at her from the stern view. Tall blonde long legs so I said fuck it and we really went wild for the entire summer. Bars, concerts, beach.......

Labor day comes around, and it's a Wednesday night. We are supposed to go out dancing at a club with her two girlfriends and have a few drinks. I get out of the shower throw on the "leave it alone" cologne. Get dressed and I hear a car door shut!! Fuck!!! It's my GF and she's back from Germany. Never told me when she was coming home and wanted to surprise me. Now this other chick is coming to pick me up in 15 min. I jump into bed in my clothes and pretend I'm sick. She comes barging into my room and says "SURPRISE" I look at her and say "hey" she instantly went into tears. Told her I wasn't feeling well and I'd call her tomorrow. She left so upset and I felt like absolute shit.

As she's leaving I look and the "summer fun" girl is pulling up. This one did not know about the agreement I had with my GF as I thought it would be done by the time she got back from Germany. I knew I had a choice to make and much later in life little did I know that the choice was the wrong one and we ended up getting divorced.

We go out and she (summer fun girl) starts hammering the drinks, she's out dancing having a blast with her girlfriends. I see how much she is drinking and I taper off as I know I'm now the driver for her and her friends. We leave and drop her GF's off and she starts the emotional drama bullshit. Things like "I hope you never leave me" and "I've never met a man as nice as you" then the cat comes out of the bag "I got prego and recently had an abortion and the guy dumped me after the abortion and really fucked my head up" OH FUCK!!!!! With all that emotion and drama going on she fucking pukes all over the dashboard. I driver her home park her car in the driveway and walk back to my place at 1am.

She calls me the next night (house phone back then) and starts her apology shit for being out of control. Let's say that was indeed the last date.

Fast forward, get married have kids get divorced and I'm coaching my oldest sons travel basketball team. We have a practice one night and in she walks bringing her nephew that is on my team to practice. Conversation is light but she tells me "she has been divorced twice and has two daughters" Then hits me with "I heard you are single want to try again"

FUCK NO!!! LOL

It's like you dodged a bullet, with a bullet bud.

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Dated a super hot Hispanic girl that I met online when I was about 40. Got busy for the first time, and she squirted multiple times to my one. I was drenched, bed soaked.......felt she pissed 5 gallons on me. Did not, and still don't, dig that shit at all!
So is it piss or is it some kind of ejaculation secretion?

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Dated a super hot Hispanic girl that I met online when I was about 40. Got busy for the first time, and she squirted multiple times to my one. I was drenched, bed soaked.......felt she pissed 5 gallons on me. Did not, and still don't, dig that shit at all!
You got pissed on lol.... I have been with 2 women who squirted.... It's piss. This is not some secret power certain women have.... It's piss lol....

JW

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
You got pissed on lol.... I have been with 2 women who squirted.... It's piss. This is not some secret power certain women have.... It's piss lol....

JW
I had a woman squirt on me one single time, and got so pissed at me for making it happen, she slapped me in the face. I didn't have a response. Just stood there confused, with a boner. It's a weird feeling to be aroused, wet, sad, and confused at the same time...

·
Registered
11,209 Posts
So is it piss or is it some kind of ejaculation secretion?
DEPENDS!
What does the senior citizen short bus smell like?……… DEPENDS!

BTW! That ejaculation secretion that "squirts out" is JIZZ (aka: Dick Snot) left in the vag from you or the guy before you.

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
DEPENDS!
What does the senior citizen short bus smell like?……… DEPENDS!

BTW! That ejaculation secretion that "squirts out" is JIZZ (aka: Dick Snot) left in the vag from you or the guy before you.
-Women have an organ analogous to the male prostate that is able to produce a liquid that can be ejaculated upon orgasm. Not all women produce ejaculate. -The scientific study of female ejaculation and the female prostate has been greatly hindered by bad science, cultural taboos and sexism

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
PAGING CG!.. PAGING CG!…. PAGING CG!……. "Medical advice" needed!

BTW! Only on the YB can a "Date Thread" be turned into a squirting thread.
Well maybe the majority here fuck very hard and make her squirt or piss on dates😂😂😂

·
Registered
11,209 Posts
I have never dated a squirter but I dated a chick who got so drunk one night she pissed her pants. After that it was "good bye" because I did not want to get involved with an alcoholic…….. Nice girl but she loved her alcohol and sadly she died at age 39 due to alcohol related liver failure.

• Wow
Reactions: 1989GTA

·
Registered
116 Posts
One that sticks out was the one avoided at the last minute due to my online detective work. Met her on bumble I think back in 2018 or 2019, cute blonde with an especially hot bikini beach picture. In her photos she appeared around 5'8" and 140lbs. This chick is hot to trot and messaging me like crazy so I set up a date for the following Friday. Then the red flags, I gave her a compliment and she thanks me and says she doesn't get many of those. WTF? I go back and scan her photos again - these are good, but shit, maybe they're old. Beach pic, light goes off.

Uhh when was your last trip I ask. I dig a little and she unknowingly lets me know beach pic is from 2011 in Hawaii. Hmmm, something still feels off. All I knew was her first name and she was a manager for "big tech". I dug and dug and found it. Her being interviewed in a youtube video (no I wont post it) and she was ALL OF 350lbs, the huge gut, triple chin etc.

I canceled the date and told her to better represent herself
Same shit happened to me. I had no idea what getting "cat fished" meant until my daughters explained it to me.

61 - 80 of 203 Posts