Yellow Bullet Forums banner
41 - 60 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
18,909 Posts
This is a funny story from what I remember as my first date when I was 15. My best friend was having a party at his house so I invited a girl I knew from the school band at school. We were both young/inexperienced and didn't know each other well. This was a daytime party and only a handful of other kids there but they're all "paired up". Well before long it turns into a "make-out" party but my date and I aren't quite up to that speed so we just sit there awkwardly with nothing to really say to each other while 4-5 other young couples are making out in broad daylight. After a while she calls her mom and gets picked up. After that I call my mom and get picked up. Was kind of embarrassing at the time but now it's kind of funny looking back.

Reflecting back on all of the other dates from when I was young/single and then middle aged/divorced I have to wonder how many times I was the "bad date". LOL

·
Former RJ instigator
44,103 Posts
I got set up on a blind date by my sister and her friend ( BTW never do that ).
so I picked her up, not bad looking but not pretty either, so I take her to the local drive in, right off the bat she starts bitching, she didn't like my cheesy car ( 69 VW beetle ), she didn't like the movie, she didn't like the concession stand food.
Luckily I had a six pack of tall boys stashed in the back seat, so fuck it, I started power drinking, naturally she bitched about that, "are you going to get drunk and then drive me home?", I reckon so, or I guess you could walk, I didn't even offer her a beer, I couldn't wait to drop that bitch off, funny thing was, my sister said she had wondered why I hadn't called her for another date...lol

·
Registered
585 Posts
Not really a date but when I was about 12 I was very shy around girls. My older sister had a very good looking friend that was 16, blond with big boobs that just love to tease me. She would sit on my lap and kiss my neck and make a bunch of noise that got everyone's attention so everyone got a good laugh about it. My cousin was there a few times and saw it, he pulled me aside and told me to kiss her back really hard one time and she would stop doing that (like I said, I was real shy around girls), anyway one summer afternoon I was sitting on the couch watching tv and she came in and came straight over to me after she made sure she had a good audience to embarrass me. She started making these kissing noises and plopped down on my lap and started kissing me on my neck, I grabbed her face and gave her my best 12 year old french kiss while squeezing her right tit. She screamed and jumped off of me knocking over the pole lamp that was beside the couch. Everyone really got a big laugh out of that. She never teased me again (what was I thinking?). She is still a beautiful woman.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Worst one for me was going to just be a hook up, meet at bar, have a drink then head directly to her place down the street. I get there early and then this witch shows up, drunk. I had one beer on the go, she starts ordering martinis or something, slamming them in 3 minutes and ordering more. You could also tell the staff there were like "Oh look, its Sandra with a new sucker".

She slammed about 4 drinks and I was like oh hell no, time to bail, I handed the waitress a $10 for my pint and said to drunky I had to get going. She starts going ballistic because she didn't bring any money "because her men always pay for her drinks". I was like, dammit, outta cash and I left my credit card in the car, I'll be right back" I fucking RAN outta there.

I got home to about 10 downright vicious e-mails from her (thank god we hadn't exchanged numbers)

·
I kill parts
11,055 Posts
HELL NO..........
Dropped that crazy bitch off and never intended to speak to her again. She kept calling for months then finally stopped.
Couple years later she invited me to move in with her and her asian girlfriend.
Turns out my current girlfriend DID NOT approve.
It seems most of them are very narrow minded like that.....

🤣

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Not really a date. Just out of college and working. My GF (which is now my ex wife) moved away to Germany for a summer to live with family. We had an agreement that when she returned we would get back with each other. So I started playing around with this girl I met at a party one night. It was late at night and I was hanging around the firepit alone and she came walking over. Started talking and one thing lead to another and we hooked up. She was so so no tits per say but had that cute tunnel around her pussy when you looked at her from the stern view. Tall blonde long legs so I said fuck it and we really went wild for the entire summer. Bars, concerts, beach.......

Labor day comes around, and it's a Wednesday night. We are supposed to go out dancing at a club with her two girlfriends and have a few drinks. I get out of the shower throw on the "leave it alone" cologne. Get dressed and I hear a car door shut!! Fuck!!! It's my GF and she's back from Germany. Never told me when she was coming home and wanted to surprise me. Now this other chick is coming to pick me up in 15 min. I jump into bed in my clothes and pretend I'm sick. She comes barging into my room and says "SURPRISE" I look at her and say "hey" she instantly went into tears. Told her I wasn't feeling well and I'd call her tomorrow. She left so upset and I felt like absolute shit.

As she's leaving I look and the "summer fun" girl is pulling up. This one did not know about the agreement I had with my GF as I thought it would be done by the time she got back from Germany. I knew I had a choice to make and much later in life little did I know that the choice was the wrong one and we ended up getting divorced.

We go out and she (summer fun girl) starts hammering the drinks, she's out dancing having a blast with her girlfriends. I see how much she is drinking and I taper off as I know I'm now the driver for her and her friends. We leave and drop her GF's off and she starts the emotional drama bullshit. Things like "I hope you never leave me" and "I've never met a man as nice as you" then the cat comes out of the bag "I got prego and recently had an abortion and the guy dumped me after the abortion and really fucked my head up" OH FUCK!!!!! With all that emotion and drama going on she fucking pukes all over the dashboard. I driver her home park her car in the driveway and walk back to my place at 1am.

She calls me the next night (house phone back then) and starts her apology shit for being out of control. Let's say that was indeed the last date.

Fast forward, get married have kids get divorced and I'm coaching my oldest sons travel basketball team. We have a practice one night and in she walks bringing her nephew that is on my team to practice. Conversation is light but she tells me "she has been divorced twice and has two daughters" Then hits me with "I heard you are single want to try again"

FUCK NO!!! LOL

·
Registered
828 Posts
I was married for 23 god awful years. My first date after my divorce was a pretty, nice clean lady that I met on a dating site. She was dressed in a very silky blue dress, hair done, nice make up. We met at TGI Fridays, she spent 1 1/2 hrs. telling me the things she doesn't do. So after the meal, I cut things off asked for the bill. As we got up to leave I could tell she was interested in me, but I was so turned off by her that I shook her hand and said bye. I walked over to the bar and sat down and ordered a rum and coke. She left talking to herself.

·
Registered
9,767 Posts
In between wife #1 and #2, I "dated" a lot. Many were nightclub scores but toward the end of my single life, I met women through dating sites. THIS was the late 90s before sites like Tinder or POF.
I met F A T women that sent old pictures of themselves when they were still thin. They showed up FAT to the date.....I was polite but didn't take it beyond the meal.
One only had a "pager" which at that time, usually meant she was a tramp or a whore.
Another blabbed on and on about herself the entire date.
A few resulted in mediocre sex.
The very last one......I'm married to right now.

Head Hand Couch Comfort Organ

·
Registered
9,767 Posts
Dated a super hot Hispanic girl that I met online when I was about 40. Got busy for the first time, and she squirted multiple times to my one. I was drenched, bed soaked.......felt she pissed 5 gallons on me. Did not, and still don't, dig that shit at all!
I'm right there with you. I don't see the appeal of being pissed on by anyone.

41 - 60 of 203 Posts