Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team UK.....first in and looking great.....Andy Frost and Team to busy to talk today(I didn't want to bug them)
TEAM Canada all in workin on the cars
TEAM US I didn't see.....I know there are some issues from the NSCA Board....plus I didn't track them down......I spent time catching up with Mike Tridle and Mark Walter......Chris Biro has the Party Palace in full swing(just kidding Trish......I got my eye on him)
the weather is perfect and should remain this way for the weekend

I will post more on Friday

·
Registered
46 Posts
Jimmy...sounds like you have been a busy guy.
I spoke with Chris today....controversy is the word of the day apparently.
Brady McNew posted on the NSCA board that he was expecting his engine back tomorrow and would be working all day on it and arriving Saturday morning at the track for the WSR race. About the other US guys...I dunno (shrugging shoulders smilie here)....
Hope all goes well and I hope the weather stays nice for Tony's and the WSR Guys sake...
Take care and have lots of fun!
Trish

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trish feel free to put up anything I miss here.......I got busy and missed Chris pretty early on........Did he tell you about his TV Spot?.....He's a Natural :wink: He'll do fine with it :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Jimmy, what happen with this NSCA board and what controversy are you referring too? FILL A BROTHA IN MAN? Thanks, J :mrgreen: ohn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts