Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Hell of a final round in both RVW and PM.

Melanie Salemi takes out Stevie in her RVW debut. 3.583 to a 3.585.

Randy Weatherford wins over Jason Lee with a 3.639 to a 3.653. Jason had a .018 light. Randy had a .023 light and went around him. Both cars will be major players in Pro Boost in 2020.
Dam what a final in RVW anyone have video of it.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Man, she was on the tree there.
And nice job to you bowtie. Saw you make some runs. You lost 3rd round right? All I could hear was turbo from your truck (think it was yours) going down the track.

·
Registered
22,852 Posts
Man, she was on the tree there.
And nice job to you bowtie. Saw you make some runs. You lost 3rd round right? All I could hear was turbo from your truck (think it was yours) going down the track.
Thanks man . Yes that was my truck in heavy street .

I was lucky to get as far as I did . I was almost a second slower than the fastest guy .:rolleyes:

Got a bye run , and then won to a red light .

We had a blast and saw some really great races .

·
Registered
4,075 Posts

I was lucky to get as far as I did . I was almost a second slower than the fastest guy .:rolleyes:

Good thing Mitch pointed you out on the Live stream. I didn't know that was you. We all were pulling for you and glad you went some rounds. Nice truck !

Mod

·
Registered
107 Posts

Yes , nice truck , me and my son were there Friday Saturday and Sunday , wasn’t sure if that was you , I was going to introduce myself but couldn’t remember your user name so I didn’t .
Me and my son go to a bunch of Drag Races in Florida and we Love it !
We always wear Crewshirts & Cowboyhats with Remove Before Flight ribbons hanging off the back .

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just wanted to thank everyone for thier hard work last weekend in Orlando to put on a GREAT SHOW FOR US !

P.S. I don’t post that much because I don’t have a Drag race car , I’m just a fan !

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yes , nice truck , me and my son were there Friday Saturday and Sunday , wasn’t sure if that was you , I was going to introduce myself but couldn’t remember your user name so I didn’t .
Me and my son go to a bunch of Drag Races in Florida and we Love it !
We always wear Crewshirts & Cowboyhats with Remove Before Flight ribbons hanging off the back .
I have definitely met you guys! If your goal is to be remembered, that get up works! I can't recall what track it was. We were at Bradenton in 2016 last, assuming you are Florida folks

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have definitely met you guys! If your goal is to be remembered, that get up works! I can't recall what track it was. We were at Bradenton in 2016 last, assuming you are Florida folks
Yes , we moved to Florida 8 years ago .
We go to all of the Big Races in Bradenton - Orlando - Palm Beach & Gainesville !
The hotels kill us but We LOVE DRAG RACING !
I have been Bringing my son ( now 16 ) to the races since he was in Diapers ! “ NO JOKE “
We have met so many GREAT PEOPLE I WOULDN’T change it for the WORLD !
I’ll never understand why more families don’t come out , it truly is a Family Sport !
We can’t wait for all of the upcoming races !

·
Registered
107 Posts
We want to start going to GEORGIA but we travel around the state in a 1997
Suburban , so I would have to rent a car and that’s more money .
LOLLOLLOL

I KNOW that there’s ABSOLUTELY no comparison of the money you Racers spend to build your race cars - travel & compete at these races , but for dedicated fans like me and my son , to a Blue Collar guy it adds up just to watch .
BUT WE LOVE IT , no work , no school , no homework , JUST RACING and GOOD PEOPLE !

41 - 57 of 57 Posts