Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just noticed Fred Scriba ran 6.04, 6,01 and 5.83 (R Frederick Scriba 1916 7.03 .213 5.836 238.34) now normally this wouldn't be a record but we have a new way of doing things these days with records and that would be even if you know it's BULLSHIT just still claim it. Now he never ran any more MPH on this pass vs other passes but who cares get the shirts made and call it a RECORD. Now for all the haters, he has the time slip that shows this time and 100 other cars had this opportunity to do this and didn't so it has to be real. Congrads to the team they must have really hit it hard down low and just coasted out the back for the numbers to add up LOL.

I mean no disrespect to the Scriba crew they're a class act team and I'm sure the first to admit it was a BULLSHIT run, I'm just trying to prove a point to a few idiots on this board that clocks screw up and there is a reason why runs have to backed up to be a record. Just think this happend at one of the best track in the country also Etown.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Hey mother phucker he has the time slip so its legit!! I have a time slip somewhere that says I went 5.42 @ 300+ mph in the 1/8th so that means I did it!!

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I said I was done with the other bullshit post so I had to start another one lol..

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey mother phucker he has the time slip so its legit!! I have a time slip somewhere that says I went 5.42 @ 300+ mph in the 1/8th so that means I did it!!
Holly shit how much did you hit it with in the last 66ft? Did you get ass ended by the SPACE SHUTTLE? LOL

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Holly shit how much did you hit it with in the last 66ft? Did you get ass ended by the SPACE SHUTTLE? LOL
No I turned my other turbo on AND hit my NAWZ override button on the steering wheel of 1,000 extra horsepower :rolleyes: I thought I was going to space when all that hit at once the last 66 feet!

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I turned my other turbo on AND hit my NAWZ override button on the steering wheel of 1,000 extra horsepower :rolleyes: I thought I was going to space when all that hit at once the last 66 feet!
I bet blue flames blew out of the 7 inch exhaust pipe and it blew the floor boards out of it if you used too much NAWZ.

·
1,189 Posts
I'm not sure why but some how the stage beam was held a little. Freddy was a class act when we called him and told him the run was being thrown out for a issue that was clear as day on the time slip..893 60ft would be hard to swallow as true but I'm sure it was a mid 5.9 run if you do the math on using the correct run. But let the truth be told the timing system sometimes is not always correct. I looked at all the stuff the next day and it was all good with no issues. So it does happen no matter where you go.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I bet blue flames blew out of the 7 inch exhaust pipe and it blew the floor boards out of it if you used too much NAWZ.
I blew more than the floor boards out that pass.. 331coupe talked me into putting the fly or die tune in it, It flied/died all in one pass. :rolleyes: Note to self dont let 331 turn that much NAWZ on that poor ole SMALL block again :smt072

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure why but some how the stage beam was held a little. Freddy was a class act when we called him and told him the run was being thrown out for a issue that was clear as day on the time slip..893 60ft would be hard to swallow as true but I'm sure it was a mid 5.9 run if you do the math on using the correct run. But let the truth be told the timing system sometimes is not always correct. I looked at all the stuff the next day and it was all good with no issues. So it does happen no matter where you go.
Eddie I know that and you know that. I didn't want you to think I was bashing ETOWN it's one of the best tracks in the country and I was just using that as an example for these other tools that shit happens and some people and admit BULLSHIT RUNS and others makes shirts about them. Congrads on pulling off another great weekend of racing and good luck in your championship hunt.

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
All comical YB entertainment aside, thanks for a great show this past weekend, Eddie. It was my 9 year old son's first Shakedown and we all had a blast!

·
1,189 Posts
I understand what you were saying. I just wanted to make the point that Freddy knew and had even said it himself. I also wanted to make the point that it could happen any place. I have seen it at NHRA Events, so it will and can happen. That is why we have a back up rule.

Eddie

It's great that you were able to enjoy it with your kid. I can't wait for that day to come.

Thanks all

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where is Monty, Illspeed and these other guys defending a 200mph pass? I want these experts to explain this ASAP so everyone can see your logic on both issues. A couple hundered cars had this opportunity for this run and it didn't happen so it has to be a record because that's how we do things now. I see you guys are HATERS of Scriba and his engine builder for not backing him on this run.

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
hey lutz did freddie redlight? see this alot when people leave just before the tree activates..........we ran 4.21 at 146 in atmore, al. a few years back. 60ft. was a .79* something......(it was bullshit but the fans loved it)

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey lutz did freddie redlight? see this alot when people leave just before the tree activates..........we ran 4.21 at 146 in atmore, al. a few years back. 60ft. was a .79* something......(it was bullshit but the fans loved it)
nope had .218 light if I remember correctly. This isn't about logic any ways because it's all about a time slip nothing else just like other runs.

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Bwahahahaha!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts