Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WRE and the gang have now had our money for 2 months now and still no answer to when they "might" pay what is owed.... I think Mr. Klass was right on this one, we will never see any $$$. It's just a sad day when all you ask for is information and to be kept in the loop.... and they can't even be decent enough to give you that.

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
I have talked to a few people about this and I think that because it's in the hands of attorneys, discussing it in public is going to be out of the question for awhile. I also think that Debbie is DYING to tell people what transpired except she is basically forbidden do to legal reasons.

·
Collecting dust
4,534 Posts
WRE and the gang have now had our money for 2 months now and still no answer to when they "might" pay what is owed....
They only owe us $250, but as I said in the thread Debbie started, I don't think we'll ever see a dime of it. In a deal like this, the attorneys will be the only ones who get paid, and you can bet your ass they WILL get paid.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
File criminal charges for fraud. I bet you see your cash REAL quick then.
Problem is, it's a civil matter. Nobody is going to file any charges
against anyone. You can sue 'em if you want to though.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Just file a case, its the ONLY way you will get your money.
You wait too long and you'll get nothing.

Remember, the law is on your side. Its cut and dry and very simple to file this on your own, without an attorney.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts