Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Super Moderator
48,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not talking about homonyms like two, to, and too....or there, their, and they're. Those are not often spelled wrong, but often the wrong version of the word is used.

I'm talking about just random words I always forget how to spell, and I do it so often, my spell check in my phone constantly gives me the wrong spellings as choices to pick,...lmao.

You guys have any? I do.

One is "restaurant".

Another is "definitely".

Reactions: Toocoolz28

·
Titanium Member
11,983 Posts
I always forget the last "m" in remember,lol

·
Registered
548 Posts
After reading the title of the post, and before clicking it, the first word that came to mind for me is: restaurant. Then I see it's mentioned first by the OP.

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,420 Posts
Everything I fat finger on my small amdroid keyboard

Aside from that, I spellz damn good 😬

·
Registered
10,879 Posts
THEATER, RECEIVED and RESTAURANT………. I spelled all of these wrong just now.

·
Registered
11,772 Posts
Anthropomorphic. Gotta fix it every time.

Reactions: Sardeanie2

·
Super Moderator
48,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anthropomorphic. Gotta fix it every time.
Seems like an easy one if you sound it out like we're taught in elementary school. Only issue would be ... is it an F or a PH,...but it's almost never an F in those words.

Or were you just showing how intelligent you are... often using anthropomorphic in a sentence you happen to be typing?

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I don't spell it wrong, but I always mistype "great" and it comes out "greta". Don't usually post without a once over to eliminate errors.

The most misspelled word I see on forums has to be "prolly" for "probably".

·
Registered
11,772 Posts
Seems like an easy one if you sound it out like we're taught in elementary school. Only issue would be ... is it an F or a PH,...but it's almost never an F in those words.

Or were you just showing how intelligent you are... often using anthropomorphic in a sentence you happen to be typing?
lol just chuckin' bait. Seein' if your vag was still sandy from the other thread.

·
Super Moderator
48,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol just chuckin' bait. Seein' if your vag was still sandy from the other thread.
And I noticed as usual, you didn't reply to one of my posts.....how come....the reading comprehension part strike a nerve?....lol

• Haha
Reactions: TurboSBC

·
Registered
11,772 Posts
And I noticed as usual, you didn't reply to one of my posts.....how come....the reading comprehension part strike a nerve?....lol
In general, I'm up for 2-3 replies and then I'm out. Otherwise I run the risk of spending all day trying to get a thought through some thick skull. :LOL:

Reactions: Pc3427
1 - 20 of 78 Posts