Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a PM driver hit the wall pretty hard. Got knocked out. Any news if he's OK?

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
From Facebook
UPDATE
After Tommy’s and The Undertaker’s hard hit at Darlington Dragway he was transmitted to a local hospital for examination and to diagnose his injuries. Tommy is left with 7 broken ribs which he is going to have surgically repaired this Monday. We just spoke to Tommy via phone and he would like to personally thank everybody for their thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. As well as thanks to everyone who helped out yesterday at Darlington Dragway
We will continue to update you through Tommy’s recovery.

·
Registered
763 Posts
That must have been a hard hit to break seven ribs. I have had bruised ribs in the past and that's painful.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've had a crushed foot, broke hip, ankle, wrist, bruised ribs, burst fracture of my L1 and 3 vert fused. I bet those 7 broke ribs hurt just as bad based off by bruised ribs.

·
The Liquor Makes Me Think
3,070 Posts
I've had a crushed foot, broke hip, ankle, wrist, bruised ribs, burst fracture of my L1 and 3 vert fused. I bet those 7 broke ribs hurt just as bad based off by bruised ribs.
Actually bruised is worse then broken. (well obviously up to a point). Ive had brusied ribs and spine and the doc told me a fracture would heal faster.
NO doubt hes in pain tho. prayers for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
UPDATE
Tommy’s surgery went well, he is now awake and doing better. There is still a long road to recovery left. We ask at this time to please refrain from calling or texting him, as he needs his rest. Again our entire family appreciates the overwhelming amount of support and are thankful to be surrounded by such wonderful fans, friends, and family.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Update
Tommy is doing well and will leave the hospital and be able to return home tomorrow!
“I want to thank everyone for all of their love and support through this time. Every message, comment, and like has meant so much to me. You all have really big hearts and have made my heart full as well.” ~ Tommy Gray

·
Registered
67,566 Posts
THAT .... was a hard hit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts