Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Are any of you guys going out there? If so where? Me and my guys from the shop are going to be at Pike st. and Woodward across from the Pheonix center Friday night and maybe Saturday.
I'm leaving here Thurs. afternoon for Woodward. We should get there early evening. Staying in Troy. We will be with Saleen in Royal Oak at the Firestone I believe. Don't know where that is in relation to where you'll be...............Ed

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
IF....I get my junk cleaned from last Sunday...lol, we will be in the shopping center at the NE corner @ Square Lake.

We might be out there Friday as well.

Anymore chances of rain, I am taking the enclosed trailer!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
The Garrett Turbos Outlaw 10.5 car will be there on display with the rig and the Real Street Mustang. Haven't a clue where it will be though...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Don't mean to hijack y'alls thread. I got to go to Detroit for the first time ever a couple weekends ago. I got a cousin that lives right off of Woodward in Royal Oak. We had somewhat of a family reunion there that weekend. Cousins from Texas, Atlanta, Seattle, Rapid City, and Sioux Falls. Three days of golf. Tigers game. Royal Oak downtown barhoppin. Good times.

I hear of Woodward and 8-Mile. I finally got to check it out.:cool:

·
Administrator
136,849 Posts
Don't mean to hijack y'alls thread. I got to go to Detroit for the first time ever a couple weekends ago. I got a cousin that lives right off of Woodward in Royal Oak. We had somewhat of a family reunion there that weekend. Cousins from Texas, Atlanta, Seattle, Rapid City, and Sioux Falls. Three days of golf. Tigers game. Royal Oak downtown barhoppin. Good times.

I hear of Woodward and 8-Mile. I finally got to check it out.:cool:

That was MEGABU that was standing on the corner. :smt082:smt082:smt082

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I'll be at 15 & Woodward Friday night and 14 & Woodward all day Saturday.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts