Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Awesome pics. The cruise looked like a good time. We have cruising the coast down here in Oct. 15-20 thousand cars for the week. I'll have to return the favor if I can get out there.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome pics. The cruise looked like a good time. We have cruising the coast down here in Oct. 15-20 thousand cars for the week. I'll have to return the favor if I can get out there.
Best guesstametes were 1.2 million spectators on Sat. alone. By 5 o'clock Sat ,it was standing room only btwn. 13 and 14 mile rds.

This cruise was 16 miles long !

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Looks like a serious good time for car dudes. If I ever lift my self imposed ban on returning to Michigan I might have to check it out.

Definetly worth it Darrell. They are out there 3 weeks before the cruise. Usually some good street racing going too the week before. I heard where the part of the cruise in Pontiac was the streets look completely black like a drag strip.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Definetly worth it Darrell. They are out there 3 weeks before the cruise. Usually some good street racing going too the week before. I heard where the part of the cruise in Pontiac was the streets look completely black like a drag strip.
I thought I heard or read that the cops up there (Pontiac) just asked to keep the front wheels on the ground.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
AWESOME!!!!

MORE PICS PLEASE!!! I still say Woodward is the biggest and baddest cruise on the planet,where else are you gonna' see a old guy cruisin' a twin turbo pro-street ranger,Pro-street pont. venture,the Monkee mobile and tons of rat rods,pro-streeters and even full on race cars cruisin'!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.