Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Yb word crew
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive been searching for crane cams valve springs for my gt40p heads for about a year now....called summit today and they said they can get them since the company that baught them is now making there parts again....im just really excited that im gonna get my car back together....its been a looooong road....:p:p:p

·
Yb word crew
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the gt40p heads have a special set up where the groves for the keepers are at different heights on the intake and exhaust valves...the only other maker that i know of for the gt40p heads is trick flow and i tryed them before with bad results...but a devorce also held me up from the build as well...but everything looks to be going in the right direction now

·
Yb word crew
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i asked about that as well...they said they get them direct from crane...the crane set up is a bee hive spring where the trick flow is not...

·
Registered
516 Posts
Okay then, well, I hope you get what you're looking for.

We sold the Crane's for years, switched to the Trick Flow because at the time, it was the exact same stuff and I was able to get it a little bit quicker. Anyway, like I said, I hope it works out for you. Let us know, if you don't mind.

·
Yb word crew
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sure will...i had the crane kit on my e7 heads that i sold right before they went out of buisness...my head guy loved them..told me to get them for these heads...and when i went to get them was right after they got sold to the motorcycle company...so ive owned them before...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts