Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a car show today and won the Mustang class. The funny part was it was sponsored by Golden Chrysler. I won the sponsors award with a Mustang!!!! :roll:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Congrats Ray... But winning a Mopar show with a Mustang is nothing to brag about.. Kinda like taking candy from a kid...

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, we got a thunderstorm just as the show was over. Drove from Roxborough, Ridge ave to the expressway in the rain. Was fun driving with my street sticks on. Got to 9th and the Blvd. and it finally stopped. Just finnished cleaning the car for tomorrows show in Bristol. Lucky I have lifts here. LOL RAY :lol:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
My Grandmother lived on BeaverDam Road in Bristol all my life....Wish I could go....but I'm headed to Kentucky for Pat Lynch :cry:

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, gotta go pay your respects. Sorry I never knew him, sounds like he was one heck of a guy. This is Bristols 27th year for the show. Should be nice, right on the river in Bristol, on Mill St. Lot of nice little shops and plenty of places to eat. Have a safe trip. Ray 8)

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I know Mill Street well....When I was a Kid....I would get Match Box cars from Gene Nichols place....He later opened up a Pool Place on the 413 split accross from Weed Chevy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts