Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why don't women know when enough is enough??? They seem to believe that their cutesy little comments and inuendos are taken with humor or do they really just want us to think they're taken that way???... what gives??

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Could you be more vague? I am used to dealing with women and your post is too specific for me to understand. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Why don't women know when enough is enough??? They seem to believe that their cutesy little comments and inuendos are taken with humor or do they really just want us to think they're taken that way???... what gives??
I HEAR YA! I JUST HATE IT WHEN THEY GRAB MY ASS AND FORCE ME TO NAIL THEM

·
Registered
335 Posts
Where is Petty when we need her?

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Good for the goose, good for the gander! Men have their fair share of faults too. Before you want to go pissin and moanin about women and the things they do, you might want to remember to
1.take heed of your own actions
2.listen to what we are telling you
3.remember your vows of love, honor and tolerate and
4.you married me this way, don't expect me to change!
Lovingly signed,
Your Wife

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
You need to put fear in them or they start mouthing off. It works for me.

·
Registered
440 Posts
If you dident lay the law down from day one its too late, your phucked now. You might as well sit down to pee and wipe from the front.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts