Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK does anyone else find it funny (and entertaining) that when there's 2-3 folks sitting on a couch talking news (as in FOX) the woman (women) in short skirts (and nice legs) are always facing the camera directly? I guess it keeps folks watching. I was watching coverage of Ike and found myself being bad looking at her legs.

BTW weather reports in the middle of a hurricane are stupid people.

BTW2 did anyone see Geraldo Riviera take that fall on camera?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW weather reports in the middle of a hurricane are stupid people.

Agreed!
OK so I didn't check my spelling... should have said:

"Weather reporters in the middle of a hurricane are stupid people."

It's still early.

Regardless of my spelling the news networks (some of them) do it on purpose... and it works. If they didn't want anyone trying to see if they give us an up-the-skirt shot they'd put a table or something there. That or they'd have the women face a off-angle. I'm glad they don't do either.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
BTW 2. I was watching the streaming video at the time LMFAO!!!!! Just before that happened he was talking to some fire fighters and they all took a heavy wave. As they were walking away I saw somebody rolling across the screen. I about spit up my coffee!!!

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
BTW 2. I was watching the streaming video at the time LMFAO!!!!! Just before that happened he was talking to some fire fighters and they all took a heavy wave. As they were walking away I saw somebody rolling across the screen. I about spit up my coffee!!!
I was watching that as well. The firefighters came over and helped him up. They were laughing about as hard as I was. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts