Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone local to this know anything about it?

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/news/woman-shot-herself-in-the-mouth-while-handcuffed-medical-examiner-says/291-b103acce-2cf9-4bce-ae7b-30b4a9e07951

On Wednesday a 19-year-old Chesapeake woman mysteriously died following a routine traffic stop.
Police said Sarah Wilson used a handgun inside the car to shoot and kill herself. However, the teen’s mom believes there is much more to this story, and she’s desperate for answers.
“In all of her life I have never known of her to shoot a gun, own a gun, or even hold a gun,” said mother Dawn Wilson.
Wilson is still trying to come to grips with why and how her 19-year-old daughter committed suicide.
"I'm not pointing fingers, I don't know what happened. I wasn't there, but I need to know, and I think that’s fair I'm her mom,” said Wilson.
The incident took place at the intersection of Berkley Avenue and Wilson Road around 4:30 p.m. According to her mother, they pulled over the man driving the car on a routine traffic stop. Sarah was in the passenger’s seat. Police said during the encounter, Wilson produced a gun and used it to take her own life.
"Things are not matching up, somewhere somehow, there is a discrepancy,” said Wilson.
She said she has been told a different story than what police are relaying to the media.
"She was handcuffed, and she managed to put a revolver in her mouth while handcuffed. That's what the investigator told me last night,” said Wilson. "If that is the case its very unfortunate and tragic but there is a level of negligence there.”
Wilson said witnesses on scene have spun yet another, more terrifying version, over social media.
“There is a few different stories, but they all end the same, that the police shot her,” said Wilson.
Wilson also said investigators told her this was anything but a routine traffic stop.
“They were investigating the driver, that Chesapeake Police had been investigating the driver, so they had been surveying him,” said Wilson.
She said one of the officer’s was wearing a body camera, which could answer a lot of these questions, there’s only one problem... According to Wilson, it malfunctioned.
Sarah’s Facebook page does not indicate she was suffering from depression. Her mother even explained Sarah has two younger sisters and wouldn’t do that to them.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/woman-shot-herself-while-cuffed-with-hands-behind-her-back-in-traffic-stop-in-suicide-police_2843231.html

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,394 Posts
Did she have anything on Hillary

·
Brewmaster
12,584 Posts
Could have slipped out of them or brought them from back to the front, seen it done before. Still, extremely fishy sounding.

·
Beyond old
3,941 Posts
I didn't see a pic of her bf, so I Googled it.
DAMN! What a nasty fuker he is. And, he's a bunch older.:smt076

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Maybe they cuffed her hands in front of her because she was a girl? Thinking she would not be a problem.. but I like the Hillary theory too.

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Mudsharkin and didn't want to live any longer maybe.

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,632 Posts
Handcuffed behind the back, but shot herself in the mouth.

Hmmm, ok. Pretty convenient none of the cameras were running huh?

·
Satans Daddy
15,722 Posts
Happened July 2018, never heard about it till now. Maybe, just maybe, if the fucking media would get off their ass and do their job instead of being obsessed with the President, we would have heard about it.

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
Happened July 2018, never heard about it till now. Maybe, just maybe, if the fucking media would get off their ass and do their job instead of being obsessed with the President, we would have heard about it.

X50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Got to love the Knocked the Cop's Body Camera OFF and Turned the Body Camera OFF to boot!

Sounds OFF to me!

When Wilson and Medlin were arrested, one of the officers involved had been wearing a body camera but it was knocked off the officer’s uniform during the struggle with Medlin, according to the police department. The camera was switched back on after the struggle but the police have declined to share the camera footage with internal investigators and the media.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Damn so young and a pretty young lady who has left behind a beautiful family

1 - 18 of 18 Posts