Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Keepn my pimp hand strong
6,768 Posts
Re: Woman dies after attempting to win "Search for the perfect ass" contest on the Bu

Worthless without pics!!!!!

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Re: Woman dies after attempting to win "Search for the perfect ass" contest on the Bu

repost

·
Registered
500 Posts

she could have let it just get bigger with time. They always do...

·
Registered
199 Posts

Thats really sad news. If only we are satisfied of what we have in our body this things wont happen. :(

·
Registered
646 Posts

very , VERY few of those look any good. ewww

·
Registered
2,064 Posts

Wonder if that's like sitting on a pair of water balloons all the time??

Song comes to mind.........Kim Carnes.........."I'm so vain"..................cause I gotta have butt implants LOL!!

I can see it now, having to ask girls if their butts are "theirs" or bolt ons?

·
Registered
249 Posts

if she wanted a bigger ass...all she had to do was get married

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts

She will be the butt of many jokes!

·
Message In Blood
2,013 Posts

Too late to kick herself in the ass though.

In all seriousness, RIP

·
Registered
16,782 Posts

if she wanted a bigger ass...all she had to do was get married
:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts

Who in the world thinks for one second, that it sounds like a good idea to have someone meet you in your hotel room and inject silicone straight into your body.

. . . what could possibly go wrong :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

She should have demanded Permatex High-Temp Red RTV. Although the G.E. Silicone II is some good stuff too.

·
Registered
29,014 Posts

You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
573 Posts

beep...beep...beep

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

So I assume this voids any warranties.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts