Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read an article saying that Steve Jackson is back and ready for whoever on dragzine. He was on top of his game before his mishap last year and now Wolfe is the man to beat after his performance this year. If these two were to match race in which Jackson said he was down for who you got. Wolfe all the way over here

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
I cant bash SJ for being inconsistent but Wolfe was on a string. In a best 2 out of 3 or even 1 race for the dough, Wolfe would have to be the man to bet on. If anyone is willing to ride with KillinTime, Ill side bet with ya.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
well he said by feb of next year he'll be ready,so how about 24pack of lime and t-bone steak?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I got my money on the Mustang.......LOL

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
well he said by feb of next year he'll be ready,so how about 24pack of lime and t-bone steak?
Then he better be running in the 30's cause that's where Wolfe will be next time out..

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,553 Posts
i dont know sj ran 4.53 a full yr ago..if he comes back with the orange car an gets rid of the motor bugs it will be a good ass race
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Then he better be running in the 30's cause that's where Wolfe will be next time out..
I'm not knocking wolfe he car is fast as hell but gotta stay true to wolfe.People weren't really paying attention to him until he blast down the track to the .40's.I like jackson because he seems like a cool ass dude,and is a true racer always out doing something.He has been a .53 with the old motor and even stated he would re set the world record.lol,Jackson is gonna give him a run for his money thats for sure.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Has Wolfe ran this fast anywhere else since Feb? We know that procharged motor doesn't make the same power as Wolfe. It just looked too easy for Brian there is alot more in that combo.

·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts
I hope Stevie Fast parks his W wearing slick tire tire motherfucker in the weeds and brings back the original Killin Time. It would be hard for me to bet against SJ because he's originally a grudge racer and most grudge guys talk shit unless they know they can back it up.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Get off Wolfe's nutz. Hell you are always anti Steve Jackson. He should jump dead on your ass when you come back out and change you from big daddy to little boy....

1 - 20 of 61 Posts