Yellow Bullet Forums banner

who would win

1 - 20 of 715 Posts

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question. Who do you think would win in a fight between a pitbull and a wolf. Both are grown males that were trained to fight. I believe the wolf would destroy the pitbull. I don not fight dogs or have anything to do with dog fighting. I was watching white fang the movie a couple nights ago and started thinking about this. I also know in the movie white fng was 1/2 wolg and 1/2 dog

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no human interaction so you can't shoot the wolf

·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts
Wolf wouldnt have a chance! Its the LOCK thats the killer....
x2 pit all the way, most dogs bite and release. A good pit bites, holds, and shakes. Plus a good pit doesn't curr so pain wouldn't be a factor to it.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
i wont vote ....why dont u jump in there and fight with them.......maybe ill bet once your in thre......

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
i dont know about a wolf but as i am typing , there is a battle in my living room between a 10 week old pitbull puppy and my wifes shoe and the dog is kicking ass so i am going with the pit. :)

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Wolf wouldnt have a chance! Its the LOCK thats the killer....
X2.... The Wolf is not capable of inflicting enough damage to a Pit Bull to hurt it... I had a German bred Male Doberman years ago, that took down a Wolf very quickly.. For those not familiar with German bred Dobermans, they have significantly larger jaws and snout, similar to a Pit..

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
I have a question. Who do you think would win in a fight between a pitbull and a wolf. Both are grown males that were trained to fight. I believe the wolf would destroy the pitbull. I don not fight dogs or have anything to do with dog fighting. I was watching white fang the movie a couple nights ago and started thinking about this. I also know in the movie white fng was 1/2 wolg and 1/2 dog
Unlike a pit bull terrier who is conditioned to fight another animal, the wolf is a hunter, not a fighter. It does what it does strictly from instinct. Now if you were to take said wolf and condition it the same way as a pit bull terrier, the pit bull wouldn't have a chance. Honestly. The damage a wolf does just by natural instinct is amazing to say the least.

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Wolves are bred to fight in packs, and live in the wild. Pit bulls and others are bred to fight one on one.

A pit bull would win in a dog fight.
A pit bull, or pack of pit bulls would die in one winter in Canada.

Its just like an MMA guy fighting a boxer.

A boxer would kick an MMA guys ass in the boxing ring.
In an MMA fight or street fight the MMA guy would take out the boxer quick.

Also I don't think it would matter how long you trained the wolf it would never be a fighting dog, long legs and one on one dog fights don't combine.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Guessing most havent seen a 200 lb. Black Tundra Wolf in action! Why would you even post a question like this anyway? Denny, a buddy had a huge German bred Doberman. He was a glass contractor. Kept the dog in the back of the truck during work hours. Had tools stolen a couple times and this was his answer to security. He was in Alpine,Ca. working inside a bank. A SD,County deputy got too close to the truck and was close to getting a big hunk taken out of him. He shot the dog on the spot. He had a huge head. Well over 100 lbs.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
It depends if the wolf is as big as this one, it would eat the pitbull!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
x2 pit all the way, most dogs bite and release. A good pit bites, holds, and shakes. Plus a good pit doesn't curr so pain wouldn't be a factor to it.
A wolf brings down full grown deer by itself, elk in packs!

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It depends if the wolf is as big as this one, it would eat the pitbull!!
damn. I figure a wolf has twice the size and probaly a stroger jaw so if he doesn't screw up he should have the win easily.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
X2.... The Wolf is not capable of inflicting enough damage to a Pit Bull to hurt it... I had a German bred Male Doberman years ago, that took down a Wolf very quickly.. For those not familiar with German bred Dobermans, they have significantly larger jaws and snout, similar to a Pit..
Where did your dog run into a "purebred" wolf? They are illegal to own unless you have a class 2 wildlife permit. Unless you live in Canada I highly doubt the wolf your dog ran into was a "real" wolf.

1 - 20 of 715 Posts