Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, It's 6:45 am, and my 8 year old son taps me on the head and say's, "Hey Dad...There is some dude sleeping on our couch." So, I jump up, to take a look and no shit, some dude was passed out on my fuckin couch. I told the kids to get dressed and go over to the neighbors while I called the cops and grabbed the good ol Taurus 9mm. I cocked it, and gave the guy the infamous, "YOU GOT 10 SECONDS TO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE", but he was stone cold dead ass drunk.

So, the cops got here. It was 4 cops, three big dudes and one HOT CHIC cop. The Hot Chic Cop walked up to the dude and threw his ass off my couch. Laughed my ass off.

Took his ass to jail to detox.

What a way to wake up eh?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Wow thats crazy. How did he get in? Do you leave your door unlocked?

Thats a good way to die. How many stories have we heard of people getting shot trying to get in the wrong house.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
That is phucked up!

You're not gonna come back in here and tell us that you sobered up and realized you just had your brother thrown in jail, are ya? :p

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
When I lived in Indy I came out at 3AM to go to work and there was a guy passed out in the front seat of my truck...now that pissed me off and I called the cops but what I found out after they drug him out was worse...he had pissed all over my seat...never forgot to lock my shit up again after that

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Buddy of mine use to live in a condo...they all looked the same..anyway, He came home all pissed up and went up to the wrong one, door was locked, he was drunkenly trying to get his key in the door...obviously didnt work then passed out on the porch. He woke up a few hours later and made his way to his condo...few hours later the old lady came over and gave him his lighter...I guess her friend across the street called her and told her what happened. LOL

Another buddy of mine was out in Alberta visiting a friend about 4 years ago in the dead of winter -50. He left the bar and walked left down the street instead of right...he, lost and almost frozen to death, just walked up to a house and went in. Old guy comes down the stairs "what the fuck"!! And called the cops...when the cops got there they took him to the drunk tank but told him did the right thing..because if he passed out in a snowbank he would have died.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
That's wild & scary @ the same time knowing a strange person was in your house while you were all sleeping, Thank goodness know one was hurt

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
I would of let the dog eat his ass like the Richard Pryor doberman did!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts