It was great seeing WJ win a race again. Even if he got lucky....twice. :smt041

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
A win is a win ,somtimes it aient purrtty. Great job WJ

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
There is that old saying "I would rather be lucky than good any day." A win is a win no matter what. Now maybe he can afford some of those "custom" made parts that cost 2 and 3 hundred thousand dollars to get competitive again.
I love it when Mike Dunn says a pro stock car can be built for $250,000.00 complete. A couple of years ago I heard that is what the crank and rods cost. 3 teams were able to use a space age metal very light weight.
Anyway congrats W.J.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
WJ is still the man when it comes to making HP. If every Pro Stock team were to have the same equal budget, it would be a level playing field.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,032 Posts
There is that old saying "I would rather be lucky than good any day." A win is a win no matter what. Now maybe he can afford some of those "custom" made parts that cost 2 and 3 hundred thousand dollars to get competitive again.
I love it when Mike Dunn says a pro stock car can be built for $250,000.00 complete. A couple of years ago I heard that is what the crank and rods cost. 3 teams were able to use a space age metal very light weight.
Anyway congrats W.J.
he never said what engine was in the car , he also didnt say a competative pro stocker , just a pro stocker .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts