Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got a load of what WJ was saying in his "losing" interview -- When in the hell is that "old man" gonna give it up and let a kid take WJ horsepower back into the winner circle................

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Yep. Griping about "this countdown crap", then saying he'd finish out this year and then decide what to do about next.

He makes killer power but maybe it's time to hand over the wheel?

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Its obvious Richie stevens/Justin, Billy or any capable driver could win in that car.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I agree he needs to let someone else take the wheel, it sucks to see him showing his age..I hate it. Back in the 70's and 80's I never thought I would be pulling for WJ but here I am wishing he could still do it.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
What were his 60' and 330' times? They flashed it on screen for a sec, and I think his short time was 0.997, but I missed the rest. I think he has trouble getting that car to hook up.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
at least kurt got the job done,it did put a smile on the old man.hard to quit doing something you love.
I agree, if I had been doing all those years with all that success you couldn't drag me out of that driver's seat with a team of horses. No one worked harder in the off season than the Johnson's.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts