Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT LOOKS LIKE WJ IS BACK TO OLD FORM! HE TREE'D JASON LINE BY 4 HUNDREDTHS AND OUTRAN HIM BY A HUNDREDTH IN ET! IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS FINALL BACK! THIS WAS HIS FIRST ROUND WIN SINCE AUGUST OF 09!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Ohhhh boy.... Your gonna get slammed for not putting a "spoiler alert" in the title..

I do agree,it's cool to see him win a round but he has a LONG way to go before he is "back"..

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohhhh boy.... Your gonna get slammed for not putting a "spoiler alert" in the title..

I do agree,it's cool to see him win a round but he has a LONG way to go before he is "back"..
IS THAT HURLEY BLAKNEY'S OLD CAR IN YOUR PICTURE? DO YOU OWN IT?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

SORRY- DID NOT KNOW THAT. ANYWAY TO GO BACK AND EDIT IT?

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
big turn around..........lololol

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
One round doesnt get you back to old form status. Its nice to see he has the combination to get his car down a hot slick track! I'd say Comp670 is the only person in this thread that could show WJ the ass end of his car!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Yes,they were alot of fun to be around. Sad that Geoffrion is no longer with us.

I've been trying to get Hurley to come out to a race or two,we shall see if he does. He is truely one of the nicest racers anybody will ever meet.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Yes it is, I really miss that guy. He really helped me get my foot in the door with the PS and TF teams. I will never forget that guy.

Yes,they were alot of fun to be around. Sad that Geoffrion is no longer with us.

I've been trying to get Hurley to come out to a race or two,we shall see if he does. He is truely one of the nicest racers anybody will ever meet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts