Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Get me some baggy assed pants,hold my dick,put a baseball cap on any which way and just scream *****, bitch and 'Ho and gangsta and I'm a fuckin rappa....lol What difference does color make when you act like a monkey convulsing on stage?

Peace out,I got minez....

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Why is that white people talk about rap like it is so despicable, where some of it is bullshit and some has a message of encouragement, but you all have heavy metal where muthafuckers worshipping the devil and other bullshit.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Why is that white people talk about rap like it is so despicable, where some of it is bullshit and some has a message of encouragement, but you all have heavy metal where muthafuckers worshipping the devil and other bullshit.
X1000

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like rap, mainly older stuff. I just thought these two were about the funniest/worst rappers ever. And I ain't never seen a white(spelled it right) boy that could rap! Except for Vanilla Ice, of course.:)

·
A1 Phuckstick
1,503 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
encouragement???
you got that right. the dumb turds encourage "pimp slappin their hos" "rapin white bitches", selling drugs, shooting cops, etc, etc.
but there is a bright side to it all, the nitwits will likely end up being maggot food before they reach the age of 30 years....like Tupac, and many of his fellow rap "artists"

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
encouragement???
you got that right. the dumb turds encourage "pimp slappin their hos" "rapin white bitches", selling drugs, shooting cops, etc, etc.
but there is a bright side to it all, the nitwits will likely end up being maggot food before they reach the age of 30 years....like Tupac, and many of his fellow rap "artists"
I can tell that you dont know rap but, there are artists like Common, KRS 1, just to name a few talk about rising from poverty to be somebody. It people like you that always look at the negative like th media but, cant give credit where credit is due to those trying to make a difference. You must be an old dude bacause rappers dont talk about pimpn, rapin , or shooting cops that was back in 91-92. The downfall of hiphop is instead of everyone doing what they do to make money jealousy and envy. This is why people are getting killed because of the crab in the barrel mentality.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts