Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
20,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep your eyes open for a story ive been putting together on the quickest and fastest leaf spring cars. It may be a few more issues away before i can get everything in there i want but i think the racers and fans of these cars will be VERY happy with the end results.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Spill it, Tim! You know I'd like us to be in that issue, but maybe next years lol

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
oh dont worry its gonna be full of bull shit and the wrong facts that i write every month LOL
Make sure you get Pete's name spelled right for the cover shot that John Fore III just shot!

·
20,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spill it, Tim! You know I'd like us to be in that issue, but maybe next years lol
this is all i can show about whos gonna be in it ;)

but lets get really for a min! EVERY racer needs his or her time in the spotlight and that not just the record holders so there will be some other cars in this that alot of people have never seen but still run very good for what they are.

·
20,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Make sure you get Pete's name spelled right for the cover shot that John Fore III just shot!
this story wont ever make a cover iam sure but if it did that would be cool but i would want my pic to be there not johns! "sorry john fore but you got more covers than me lol"

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,115 Posts
AS A LEAF SPRINGER MYSELF....SUBSCRIBING!:)

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
this is all i can show about whos gonna be in it ;)

but lets get really for a min! EVERY racer needs his or her time in the spotlight and that not just the record holders so there will be some other cars in this that alot of people have never seen but still run very good for what they are.
Sounds good man! I need to PM you about a subscription to the magazine

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
this story wont ever make a cover iam sure but if it did that would be cool but i would want my pic to be there not johns! "sorry john fore but you got more covers than me lol"
LOL, I was thinking more along the lines of the new mini mag from the Small Tire Racing World!

·
20,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
iam getting some help with pics from some west cost guys as well. soon as i can get a idea of when i need to get everything done ill be sure to post what issue this will be in.

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
this thread is full of information that is false*...

*I am not sure if anything is false but we all know how tim reports :)

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Cool deal, can't wait to see it!

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
my reports are FULL OF SHIT and iam just a JERK OFF! :rolleyes:

and the truth will set you free my son..

how about this one?

04/30/2010
A man convicted of killing Denver Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams was sentenced to life in prison plus 1,152 years Friday.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Damn I wish I still had my car together...........soon grasshopper..........soon!!!!!!!!!!!

How you been Tim, by the way, you suck,LMAO!!!!!

·
20,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Damn I wish I still had my car together...........soon grasshopper..........soon!!!!!!!!!!!

How you been Tim, by the way, you suck,LMAO!!!!!
LOL ive been good! still kick myself for selling the 10.5 car but thats life. i like being a jerk off these days LOL

1 - 20 of 73 Posts