Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a proud American that cherished this country and the rights we used to have I want to thank all of you for your kind words and advice with my build threads. I truly enjoyed this forum. It gave me inspiration and fueled my ambition to build. I’m leaving the Bullet because I cannot and will not step in line with the new left wing narrative. If we meet in public, you are still my friend and brother (Carolina girl can be more of you like lol) . I will still lurk and check in but I won’t be posting content any longer. I’m going to be hanging out at a place where they drag race. Hope to see you guys there. I wish you guys the best! Hope to talk soon.

·
Banned
15,344 Posts
As a proud American that cherished this country and the rights we used to have I want to thank all of you for your kind words and advice with my build threads. I truly enjoyed this forum. It gave me inspiration and fueled my ambition to build. I’m leaving the Bullet because I cannot and will not step in line with the new left wing narrative. If we meet in public, you are still my friend and brother (Carolina girl can be more of you like lol) . I will still lurk and check in but I won’t be posting content any longer. I’m going to be hanging out at a place where they drag race. Hope to see you guys there. I wish you guys the best! Hope to talk soon.
You goin to Mitch’s place?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Yep, same here.
Tommy

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
We'll talk. Just checked your build thread but didn't take the time to view your vids. Cars looking good.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Wagger please..........ain’t fallin’ fa dat!

Get cho punk ass back ova heah! 🤣

·
Registered
372 Posts
I’m right there with you. I can’t believe what these liberal bleeding cunts have done to this forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts