Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just trying to get more info before i make a move>>!

blue thunder 3.6 or 4.3 blue thunder,sc1 head or the d3s..'
for a sbf 458 ci.
ill be spraying around 600hp of nitrous..
witch one will u pick??

·
THE BBK
1,215 Posts
My first choice would be a set of 4.3s. But good luck finding a set. My second choice would be a set of SC1s there are alot of great programs out there right now for them. My personal opinion is stay away from a D3 on a N20 Combo. Yes they will work and look very impressive on paper but they take alot of work in the chambers to make them work and not be crazy sensitive with the tune up. If money is not an opition and you are not runing a class that prohibites it I would look in to running a Bennett or TRE Billet head aswell

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
well I will be spraying around the same amount as you are and I went with the D3 but like Barnett said, I have to get the chamber soften, but I found this out after I bought them and invested money into them, if I could do it all over again, I would try the edle sc-1 heads, or the brodix, they look like they can take alot of nitrous.

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
My first choice would be a set of 4.3s. But good luck finding a set. My second choice would be a set of SC1s there are alot of great programs out there right now for them. My personal opinion is stay away from a D3 on a N20 Combo. Yes they will work and look very impressive on paper but they take alot of work in the chambers to make them work and not be crazy sensitive with the tune up. If money is not an opition and you are not runing a class that prohibites it I would look in to running a Bennett or TRE Billet head aswell
Since when did TRE start selling billet heads. UPM (ultra pro-machine) the makers of the Billet SBF head that Bennett sells under his own name are a great head. the newest vesion of the B.T. 4.3 sold by CFE is done in Billet.

in a cast Head ,choices would be Edel SC1, Brodix Neal 201, D3

·
THE BBK
1,215 Posts
Since when did TRE start selling billet heads. UPM (ultra pro-machine) the makers of the Billet SBF head that Bennett sells under his own name are a great head. the newest vesion of the B.T. 4.3 sold by CFE is done in Billet.

in a cast Head ,choices would be Edel SC1, Brodix Neal 201, D3

I have known about them for about 6months now. You can go to there website and take a look. They look killer and are making some serious power.

·
THE BBK
1,215 Posts
how about the 7709 glidden?
Awesome Head. But This is a 15 degree inline head and the only way I would run one is if you get a weight break for runing them. Kuntz seems to have a good program with them. A friend of mine Chris Calhoun that was the class winner in TTT5,US this year ran them and his combo went 5.0s on 2kits. His were done by Kuntz

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
I may be switchin to these as well.. I want to utilize the 18 head bolts per head.. My C3's are ok heads but these just look damn awesome.. :)

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
The eddy SC1's, Storm/4.3's, D3's. What are your goals? Any class rules?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts