Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since i have no experience with drag radials, any helpfull opinions would be much appreciated.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,085 Posts
NITTO MUD GRAPPLERS

·
Philippians 4:13
2,922 Posts
It all depends on the car, it's a toss up between the MT and Hoosier. Some swear by the Hoosier, some by the Mickey. We personally are fans of the MT, and all the records set on the MT speak for themselves

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
BFF work well. What applications.
?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,085 Posts
i didnt expect much from you trans man/ diesel expert. thanks for not letting me down clown.
I WAS JUST PICKING SOMETHING ....THAT WOULD MATCH THAT SWAMP BUGGY LOOKING CAR OF YOURS

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and thank you to the serious replys ive allways had a 10.5w and would like to try a drag radial to see if the car will pick up any and thanks again for the serious reply.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,085 Posts
bring your shitbox down anytime.
DOWN?.....LOL....FOR WHAT.....I DON'T OWN A RACE CAR....UNLIKE YOU...JOHN FORCE.....I JUST RACE A KEYBOARD

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It all depends on the car, it's a toss up between the MT and Hoosier. Some swear by the Hoosier, some by the Mickey. We personally are fans of the MT, and all the records set on the MT speak for themselves
what would be a good starting point for air pressure?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I swear by the Hoosier tire ........ and they go a long way compared to the M/T IMHO

And its WHICH tire not "witch":rolleyes::smt082:smt103;)

·
Registered
16,500 Posts
Each tire has it's place IMO.

On a good track, the M/T works real well and will get more runs because it's a slightly harder compound. I like using the M/Ts for street/strip because they will last when used on the street.

On a marginal track, I like the the Hoosiers - they act more like a slick.

I have 2 sets of rims/tires. I typically use M/Ts when driving to the track. But if the track is not great, I put the Hoosiers on.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts