Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an interview for a part time job tomorrow. I already have a full time job, but my wife was out of work 16 months due to back problems and surgery. We just need the extra money now to stay above water, the savings were gone a while ago, and we have been living bare bones. MY fault for getting in over my head in the first place years ago before we got married. Now Im paying for it.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I have an interview for a part time job tomorrow. I already have a full time job, but my wife was out of work 16 months due to back problems and surgery. We just need the extra money now to stay above water, the savings were gone a while ago, and we have been living bare bones. MY fault for getting in over my head in the first place years ago before we got married. Now Im paying for it.
Good luck, it takes a real man to admit his wrongs but it takes a bigger man to amend them, kudo's to you!

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Credit card and student loans is what got me in trouble. Buying a house when I wasnt ready. I havent been late on a payment yet but there has been a lot that I (we) couldnt do because of debt and payments. The student loans are ok, they afforded me the job I have now.. but I gotta get in better financial shape before our lives can really take off.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crap, interview got moved to Saturday. They were short staffed ( I guess thats good for me ) and the manager couldnt come off the floor to do the interview. Got a few more days of hoping and praying to get in before Saturday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts