Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 mustang - no original wiring, need to wire up the turn signals.

I got working head, tail and brake lights i wired up, but was curious if there is a good diagram to wire it all up together. Dont care if i use the factory turn signal switch (it is still on column)

Does anyone make a stand alone light/turn signal kit, Id like to replace the plugs (i spliced them) also.

what do we have out there

·
Registered
592 Posts
Just pick up the harness for your turn signal switch at a junkyard and wire it in. You are aware that the brake light wiring goes thru the signal light switch and your 4 way flashers. There must be a parts store where you are that will have the Mitchell's on line and you can print the wiring diagram off it. Also check "it's a snap" site or painlesses to see if they have a drawing online

·
Registered
592 Posts
the brake lights i have off a pressure switch to the original plug attached to the lights......
Should go to the brake pedal switch to the column, thru the signal light switch to the brake lights. That is how come you can have 1 brake light on and the other signal light flash. Now I am assuming you do NOT have separate bulbs for signals and brakes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts