Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guy
this is the first time in this section , i did a search , was not about the find some that can help me
with that being said , i have to say i am a total dumb ass when it comes to wire up any thing let alone a whole car
i can do it but i need to triple check every thing every time i do wiring

my question is what kit is out there that easy to use ( for dumb asses like my self) at fair Price

this is for a 90 mustang gt , it will never go back on the street

i would like to rewire that whole car , all lights , maybe door locks and electric windows , every thing else was deleted ,
and now for the rest
bs 3
2 rules pumps
Weldon fuel pump
starter
msd boost controller
msd 7al
trans brake
i think thats it , i may of mist some thing

any way, you get the picture
any help , or pointed in the right direction would be nice

thanks
tony

thanks

tony

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i.ve been told that there are some that are plug and play
costom order for your needs

·
Registered
752 Posts
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232215&highlight=control+panel

I just ordered one of these, great to talk to on the phone, very helpful, and his work looks great, havent got mine yet but if it looks like the ones in his thread I am happy, I ordered the custom one, little more expensive than your universal panels, but the universal ones never have everything I need, so the little extra cash is well worth it to me, don't be cheap on your wiring, if you do it right it should be a one time thing.

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's not the me being cheap part
it's my trying to put it in that scares me lol lol thanks

·
Registered
871 Posts
I rewired my street mustang with what you have pretty much with a ezwiring kit. I like it better than painless and great quality. Its easy though. If you are trying ot use stock switches. Go to alldata and buy a year subscription for 27 bucks. and get the wiring diagrams. Helm and haynes/chilton are horrible when it comes to accurate wiring diagrams. When you gut the stock plug off the stock wiring harness give your self at least 4-6 inches of pig tail left.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts