Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a roller where everything wired was stripped so I will be wiring the head lights,tail lights, and blinkers from scratch. Does anyone make like a circuit board or relay board where I can just run the wires from the headlights and tail lights too it. Or maybe a wiring diagram

Thanks

·
Registered
720 Posts
Just bought a roller where everything wired was stripped so I will be wiring the head lights,tail lights, and blinkers from scratch. Does anyone make like a circuit board or relay board where I can just run the wires from the headlights and tail lights too it. Or maybe a wiring diagram

Thanks
Yes call Tony at CE eclectric. He has a web site too. 602-999-0942 www.ceautoelectricsupply.com/

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do they make one I can tie in windows too? The whole car has had the wiring gutted so I need windows,tai lights, headlights, and blinkers, I'm not sure if I'm forgetting anything

·
Registered
853 Posts
I ended up getting the speedway 21circuit for a bit of overkill for around 160 but they have a 12circuit for 140ish I think?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Do they make one I can tie in windows too? The whole car has had the wiring gutted so I need windows,tai lights, headlights, and blinkers, I'm not sure if I'm forgetting anything
Tony makes a wiring kit just for fox and sn95 plug and play. May not be on his site so call him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts