Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here sell wireless home alarm system?
I want three different systems.
One for shop
One for house
One to set up In toter and trailer.
Please let me know..
I need them ASAP!!!

Thanks Greg
503 260 5593

·
Registered
28,611 Posts
You move to Ferguson Mo ??

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Anyone here sell wireless home alarm system?
I want three different systems.
One for shop
One for house
One to set up In toter and trailer.
Please let me know..
I need them ASAP!!!

Thanks Greg
503 260 5593
When you say "alarm system", are you referring to camera systems or intrusion detection systems?

·
Registered
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's the rush? New neighbor?
sometime between today and sunday at 12pm i had my toter home broke into..

all they got was my 15-1 INDY 2 piece racing suit..
something spooked them because they left a pile of my stuff in the doorway that they were going to take.

but this suit in not common.. its black with white stripes and and the brand is indy
its a custom suit made for me.. not just a large xl type order.

so if anyone gets offered a suit thats indy contact me.. like i said indy is not a run of the mill suit for most drivers..

fuckers!!!!!!

luckily i used the toter this last weekend to go to resort and had unloaded most my racing junk out of it.. but i left the suit hanging in the closet..

thanks guys

But now they know what's here so when they return I want the place secured..

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I've been referred to SimpliSafe too before. A friend of mine uses them for the foreclosed homes he's renovating. He seems to like them, but I already have a hook up on real equipment and monitoring.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,631 Posts
THE VUEZONE WIRELESS CAMERAS GO UP IN SECONDS....AND CAN BE MOUNTED ANYWHERE ON YOUR PROPERTY GREG...250 FOR A SMALL SYSTEM...5 CAMERA DEAL....BESTBUY...WE USE THEM AT THE SHOP AND HOME...ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I EVER BOUGHT

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
THE VUEZONE WIRELESS CAMERAS GO UP IN SECONDS....AND CAN BE MOUNTED ANYWHERE ON YOUR PROPERTY GREG...250 FOR A SMALL SYSTEM...5 CAMERA DEAL....BESTBUY...WE USE THEM AT THE SHOP AND HOME...ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I EVER BOUGHT
Wireless?

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I have been using the wireless systems with the brains and antenna hidden in the attics for my residence and rental homes from ADT but it costs 54.00 dollars a month per house!

I am thinking of using these guys for my next rental house alarm system.

http://simplisafe.com/#utm_source=SimplySafe&utm_medium=Direct

I have a portable system I got off eBay for about 500 dollars I use for newly aquired properties now and it works ok but false alarms once in a while, not good when your miles away in another town! It uses a sim card on my AT&T account only costing me ten bucks a month is the upside.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts