Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure someone makes something but I would like to be able to run the fast and msd box from the trailer without 30ft of cable

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does he have a website I could not find it in google?

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I have talked to Fast and they brushed it off . I would love to have it it has cost me 2 pcs from them being damaged from falling and dropped.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Cable Blaster from Alan Dudley, hooks into several items with9 Pin Cables via Wi-Fi.

MSD Ignitions (7530/7531 etc), BS3, Fast, NON-SD Racepaks, etc)

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
I prefer renting (yes you can rent them) 2 small midgets and have them run back and forth like carrier pigeons from the car and trailer to give me data. Nothing funnier than sweaty midgets running.

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
You may be able to go serial cable to USB, then into a USB hub, and plug in a wireless thumb router. Would cost about 25 bucks to find out and would not need any power supply. Just not sure if the thumb drive network adapter would work. I am going to mount a inexpensive win7 tablet in the car to send all the data.

StarTech.com USB to RS232 Serial DB9 Adapter Cable Serial adapter - USB ($4)

Gear Head CA0890 4-Port USBMini Aluminum Hub ($4)

Belkin Wireless G USB Network Adapter Network adapter ($16)

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
RPM has a sent up, could probably be adapted to any serial port device

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
You can go to the Home Depot parking lot and get them cheaper. While your there get you a couple ropes and make them be your pit vehicle. :smt077
That's just wrong...Funny as hell...but wrong :D

·
Registered
293 Posts
Cheap enough to try one for sure
Aslong as your laptop has bluetooth you only need one for the car. But if not you have to buy 2 and use one in the laptop if I understand it correctly. I might call them and ask about the external battery for the one going on the ignition box.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts