I am switching to Strange Engineering Pro Drag Brakes in the front to fit the 15" wheels I got. I knew there would be some tweaking but not as much. I did not realize/recall that the spindle had to be taken off and that was not fun. Wore me out. We could not finish them as I was missing a part but we got the mounting brackets on, part of the brake lines and dry fitted one of the wheels.
Thanks to Leo Barnaby at Neverlift for the phone support too.
My wife kept us fed all day so thanks to my sweetie too.
Here is the view of the passenger side without the wheel so you can see the mess we/I made
Here is a view of the driver side where we dry fit the wheel and brake rotor