Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so it's Feb 1st and we're bracing for a blizzard of historical proportions. And what better way to handle this than a few beers :drinkers: and start some talk about the new race season. I have a few UNQUALIFIED ideas and they're here so add yours too.:smt102

RYWB
The bump spot will be in the 4.20s with 12~16 cars trying to get in. Blower cars will dominate. Some of the regulars will try 10.5 with new players taking up the slack.

Outlaw 10.5w
Full fields most of the time with a couple races having 7 second bump spots. Multiple cars running in the 6.70s. Only a few of these cars showing up ever month and getting down the track every pass.

All Motor
More new players but still less than full fields. Rules will be pushed causing the normal drama and internet battles. 8.20s become slightly more common. 8.10s???

DR
Power is not the issue. Who has the biggest balls to push it and has the best luck to get down the track. All without destroying anything. No idea.

As I said, I am NOT an expert at all. Just starting some chatter for the new season. And it's Feb 1st and snowing like crazy.:rolleyes:
:partyman:

:-GMAB

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
I'll be hurting some grudge racer's feelings...........

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I can see a 7sec AM pass from Alan's chevelle. Prolly a 6sec pass from Hinzman. RWYB will grow as Norwalk canceled their Heads Up program. I see a couple new players in DR running at the top this year because of this as well!

·
Super Moderator
35,328 Posts
There are always predictions of 7 second passes in A/M, in the off season.

More than one car was already capable of it... but actually doing it is a different story.

It's going to happen certainly... but I would bet with a small block first.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
OLS will be off the chain . . .

X275 should do well

Friday night show will be good as always

DR might see its first 7 second sb nos pass if a certian brown car shows up ;)

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,708 Posts
RWYB I don't watch so I don't know

Outlaw 10.5 will have a 6 second TRUCK this year and will still be a Crowd Pleaser

Drag radial is gonna be tough this year I think with the new players we will have full fields and Lots of 7 second passes also think we will see a 210+ MPH Pass this year

All Motor will have a 7 Second car this year but the class is gonna be won by a car that runs 8.25-8.30's I just see it being the way it'll be

Outlaw Street Motorcylce will see a 6.99 Pass and Maybee a few 7 second sleds always awesome to watch even better than RWYB

And last but not least Open Comp will be packed to help pay for all the rich guys with fast cars!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
RWYB I don't watch so I don't know

Outlaw 10.5 will have a 6 second TRUCK this year and will still be a Crowd Pleaser

Drag radial is gonna be tough this year I think with the new players we will have full fields and Lots of 7 second passes also think we will see a 210+ MPH Pass this year

All Motor will have a 7 Second car this year but the class is gonna be won by a car that runs 8.25-8.30's I just see it being the way it'll be

Outlaw Street Motorcylce will see a 6.99 Pass and Maybee a few 7 second sleds always awesome to watch even better than RWYB

And last but not least Open Comp will be packed to help pay for all the rich guys with fast cars!
If I had a bar in my car id be in open comp, but I dont so until then Ill be at No ET. Lol

1 - 20 of 144 Posts